Page 108 of 132 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1316
    Someone's buying the droid sets at WM, 'cause they're all gone from the Clarksville WM. The NA WM still has some.

I saw the Lego Endor set. Very nice, but I can't imagine myself paying $100 for it. I like it primarily for the A-wing. I missed getting the last Lego A-wing.

I saw the Lego Endor set. Very nice, but I can't imagine myself paying $100 for it. I like it primarily for the A-wing. I missed getting the last Lego A-wing.
    You must mean the Home One Mon Cal Cruiser set; it's the one with the A-Wing. The Endor set is cool too; it's got the AT-ST.

The local Walmart finally stocked the Droid sets this week. They came in a large cardboard display tray. When I went back Friday evening it looked like only 3 or 4 had been purchased.

I finally saw the Whorm Loathsom wave today. I liked all the figs in this wave so I got them all - Space suit Obi-Wan, the protocol droid 4A-7, soft goods Yoda, Whorm, Commando Droid, and Clone Echo.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

I saw the Clone Wars Hasbro Y-Wing at WM this afternoon. I was actually tempted to get it but the $65 price tag deterred me.
    Weird War Tales: Featuring the Creature Commandos #105 November 1981 (DC Comics)

Quote Originally Posted by Ji'dai View Post
    I saw the Clone Wars Hasbro Y-Wing at WM this afternoon. I was actually tempted to get it but the $65 price tag deterred me.
    $65?!?!? Are you kidding????

These will be sitting around this time next year, just like the Dagger Squadron B-Wings and Lars homesteads.

Nope, it was $65. I scanned it since there wasn't a shelf tag. I read in the CA thread that TRU is charging $80 for it.

Insane.

The NA WM was putting out their WM exclusive Evolutions sets this morning, as well as a bunch of CW figures. The Evolutions pilots were great looking. I didn't get a chance to scan 'em to see what the price was; the WM renovated the store and I haven't found the scanner in the toy section, if there's still one.

Grabbed two at-te and two falcons at toys r us Castleton! The kids xmas is done! Those are great prices!

Spotted the Clone Wars 2-packs ($13) at WM. I was going to get them until I saw them in person. Since I've already picked up the new Yoda and Echo figs I'm not inclined to buy them again. I don't have Rex and Cody, but I'd just as well go with the single-carded versions anyway.

Also saw endcaps full of Octapara droids ($35). Looks cool pretty cool. The cartoon may get me to start buying vehicles again. Though I'm more likely to get the LEGO versions over Hasbro's.

And at least one WM here put out the exclusive Evolutions sets ($25). I'd like to get the Rebel Pilots one but will not pay 25 for it.

I have yet to see the Octapara droid.

The CW two-packs aren't too bad. I might have to pick those up.

I like the WM Evolutions sets. I've put 'em on my Christmas list.

Forgot to mention I also saw the Clone Wars battle pack with poncho-clad Ahsoka & Anakin, IG-86, and a fat little Trandoshan at TRU. I'd like to have that one, but don't want to pay what they're asking for it.