Page 130 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132 LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1316
    Man, last week was like that sudden downpour you get in the middle of a drought. Now we're back to nothing again. I went to TRU in Greenwood for a change of pace and they had nothing. I hit some Wal-Marts and Targets, my normal ones, and nothing.

Right now, if I could find an R5 I would be happy. The next tier is Yoda and Wedge. Then after that the clones and the drivers and the battle droids.

So I am really not looking for too much right now anyway.

BTW, has anyone seen a Wedge figure yet?
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Pig: The living one.
    Pig: You must think I'm really stupid.

At WM, I saw the mini Lego X-wing and TIE fighters for $3.97. I'll have to pick up a TIE or two.

Figure wise, nothing new.

Hit the Avon WM last night and grabbed a Pre Vizla figure. Mandalorians and Astromechs, that's me to a T.

BTW, Autumnsdescent, I heard you were looking for advice about setting up at conventions. Typically tables cost from $50 (Kokomo Toy Show) to about $70 (Ash Comics show). It seems like every side of our fair town has some sort of flea market, so you might look into that. But table rent always means that the first several of your sales go to the man. I don't know your situation, but there was one guy over here on the west side that for a few years there had a garage sale every year to get rid of his extra Star Wars figures. Just a thought.

-dmr
    Rat: If you could have a conversation with one person, living or dead, who would it be?

Ended up in Brownsburg last night. Wal-Mart was a bust, but anyone still needing Jodo Kasts or Captain Locks, the K-Mart there has several of them still on the pegs.

-dmr

Made the Avon sweep tonight. Nothing to show for it. However, Meijer did have the entire AOTC wave on the pegs tonight, which was amazing for them. Keep an eye on them, as they have the Vintage line on sale until Wedesday.

-dmr

My big SW purchase of the week: the WM SW Easter eggs. These things have never showed up at the WM in my area. I took a road trip Wednesday night to Lebanon to watch my future niece at ballet practice and found the eggs at the WM there!

I picked up the Cad Bane with the droid today.

I had to drive to Corydon for business today and decided to stop at the WM on the way out. Found the aqua droid hanging on the peg. It was a good day.

Found the vintage peasant Anakin and Padme at the Big Kmart!!!! These were the figures I wanted the most. I didn't like the price, but hey, they've never shown up at WM or Target.

Getting tired of clones clogging the pegs. I want new figures!!!!

I've had better luck in finding new figures in the last two weeks: vintage Han, Rebel trooper and Barris. Also found the CW Eeth and Barris at a WM outside of Cincinnati this weekend.

The new stuff is showing up!!!

Saw a bunch of new stuff at the NA and C'ville Targets today: the assault shuttle ($79.99), battle packs, Transformers, the vintage 3-packs. But no new figures.