Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Wiped Out !

When will C3P0 get his memory wiped out and do you think R2-D2 will have his memory wiped out to?
    The Force is strong with this one.

Of course, that's my opinion I could be wrong.

Probably... thinking this is to protect the identities of the children and the whereabouts of Padme?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

Why would they have their memories wiped?
    All your base are belong to us!

Threepio most likely has a memory wipe somewhere between Ep2 and 4. Blabbermouth, that robot is. We all know that Artoo can keep a secret so it might not be necessary for him.

However, as GL said in an interview, the story of Anaking turning to the dark side is important, the story of Threepio's memory really isn't.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Originally posted by bigbarada
    Threepio most likely has a memory wipe somewhere between Ep2 and 4. Blabbermouth, that robot is. We all know that Artoo can keep a secret so it might not be necessary for him.

However, as GL said in an interview, the story of Anaking turning to the dark side is important, the story of Threepio's memory really isn't.
    I agree... R2 in ANH on Tatooine seems to know which direction to go to find help but BLABBERMOUTH I mean 3P0 doesn't have a clue.

Originally posted by Co Jo-Da
    I mean 3P0 doesn't have a clue.
    Thats because C-3po got a memory wipe
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Lightbulb

OK but why isn't R2's memory get wided out... Why is R2 trusted with all that info?

Probably because all he does is bleep, beep and whistle so if R2 starts "talking" people would just think he saw a great lookin she-R2.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

And since Threepio always translates for him, he would be confused by Artoo bringing up events he doesn't remember. Threepio would then just dismiss Artoo as being delusional and refuse to translate his nonsense.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yeah, and since 3PO in ANH would just try to dismiss it as probably being a malfunction, it sounds likely.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"