Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Saga toys are now starting to fly off pegs!!

I have been noticing lately that alot of the stores I shop at are slowly selling their SW figs. When the movie came out the pegs were full, now they are about half full. And these are the quote "pegwamers" that are selling. So glad to see them start selling more now. Maybe the newer waves will be easier to find since stores will (hopefully) order more figures.

Right now the biggest pegwamers seem to be Jar Jar, Jango Kamino Escape, Anakin Peasant, and Cpt. Typho. Hard to find is anything new (even Qui-Gon) Yoda and Dooku.

I've noticed a lot more kids rummaging through the aisle than ever since the line rebooted in 1995. A good sign.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

Yes I too have noticed alot more kids looking through the SW pegs. That's a good thing. Glad to see a whole new generation get into what I grew up with and loved so much.

There's still tons of figures around here. All crappy...
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

Oh come on now! Jango KE is simply awesome! I think there only a handful ever made that are better sculpted, and have more play value than Jango. Even has a firing rocket! $5.99?!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Thanks to Jango and the new prices they have no way to justify making the 300th Boba Fett a $10 statue when it was out.

Too bad Episode 1 had to suffer so much, just think of what we could've seen if they had had good prices on the figures. While AOTC was better than TPM, still though, had they had they not been so greedy then they probably would've gotten more sells.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yoda was basically a pegwarmer around here until the movie was released, now I don't see him at all.
    Last edited by 2-1B; 05-27-2002 at 04:16 PM.

Yes same here Caesar. I've seen kids looking and asking for him and just him alone. Looks like the kids made a connection with the little green guy.

"Yoda. You seek Yoda."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yoda, a pegwarmer?? I have yet to see him! I want him!
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku