Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Vanilla Coke is great!

Whaddya think ?

I went into my first taste of it with many preconceived notions.
    I like my root beer to have a strong taste of vanilla, but wasn't so sure about cola. I was pleased to find that I love it! Still has the great taste of Coke with a nice flavor added. Reminds me of slugging down the melted remnants of a Coke Float as a kid (okay, as an adult too ). And for the record, I do not work for the Coca-Cola company.

Sorry Caesar, not a real big fan of Coke. After I relized it need a Hazardous Material sign on tankers carrying the syrup, it kinda turned me away. That and it will take rust off a Nail in 3 days!! I'm a Mountain Dew kinda guy. I know, I know, not much better!

I miss Crystal Pepsi
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

I love it also, to bad so far I have only seen it in 20 ouncers. I love the flavor, like you said tastes just like a melted coke float. I actually quit drinking Coke, cause I couldn't stand the taste of it anymore. My primary soda now is delicious Wild Cherry Pepsi. Vanilla Coke, if it gets out there in 2 liters I will definatly be buying as well, as my second favorite pop.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Dar' Argol
    I miss Crystal Pepsi
    I miss Pepsi Clear, too! There was just a slight different taste to CP (or PC) than regular Pepsi.

I have seen Vanilla Coke, but only in 20oz sizes (not worth the price per ounce). I'll wait until I see a 2 liter or 6-pack to try it out.
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bel-Cam, I respect your economic decision, but around here they are doing a 2 for 1 promo . . . not sure if they honor that arrangement in Chandrila.

For the record, I've never been big on Pepsi, in fact if they made Vanilla Pepsi I might not like it either.
    Bring back Clear Gravy ! ! ! (old SNL bit )

Come on Caesar, give Wild Cherry Pepsi a try. I bet you like it. It's my #1 favorite pop, and I am pretty discriminating when it comes to soda flavors. Faygo is pretty good as well, but it's not avaliable nationwide. They have some really intresting flavors in that line. Candy Apple, Peach, and Pineapple-Orange some examples.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Yuck!!! I hated it!!! I love Coke but I couldn't stand "cream soda" Coke. I'll stick with Pepsi twist and Sunkist.

Thumbs up

Hearing "pop" brings me back to younger days in Ohio. Now whenever I go back for vacations and I ask for "soda," I get odd looks. No such 2-for-1 deals here in Southern "Chandrilla" California. Yet.

Best soda, ur, "pops" of all time for me:
    10) Cactus Cooler
    9) Pepsi Free
    8) 7-Up
    7) Grape Crush
    6) RC Cola
    5) Orange Crush
    4) Orange Fanta
    3) Crystal Pepsi/Pepsi Clear
    2) Mountain Dew
    1) Welch's Pineapple
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Bel-Cam Jos, you forgot:

Shasta Cola, all the flavors
    RC Cola
    Mellow Yellow
    TAB

and a few other's I cannot remember at this time.

Oh yeah, I remember another

JOLT!!!!!!!
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Dar' Argol, what about Jolt's cousin, Kick ?

Bel-Cam, you forgot Sun Drop !

Binks, Wild Cherry Pepsi is tolerable - but it's no Cherry Coke.

The "pop" vs. "soda" debate . . . I don't want to fuel the fire, but I will never call it "pop". It's a regional thing, not just state to state but within my state as well.

My favorite sodas:

Coca-Cola Classic
    Coke II
    New Coke
    Vanilla Coke
    Cherry Coke
    Sun Drop
    Sunkist
    Baumeister
    Code Red
    Ting

A big ol' Yuck to Lemon Colas of any kind.