POTF2 MicroMachine Yoda question

Hey everyone. I just had a question for your micro machine experts out there. I haven't ever really collected these (although my brother does a little), and I know absolutely nothing about them, so I thought I"d check in with you guys on this. I am a big Yoda fan (and Ep2 didn't hurt that any )....and I have been considering trying to get the MicroMachines Yoda/Dagobah Transforming Playset (Yoda's Head). I see there is one on ebay right now, althought it is just about up, and I was thinking about trying to see if I could get it. Can anyone give me an idea of how rare this piece is (if at all), and what is a decent price for it? Or, should I look elsewhere to get this piece (other than ebay)? Thanks so much in advance, have a great day.

mosnab

I recall seeing a ton of these transforming playsets at a KB about two years ago for $3.99. They sat there for a real, real long time. There have since disappeared off the shelves. I also saw a couple Yodas at the great TRU clearance of 00' and bought one. I believe they were only $3.97.

I wouldn't rank the Yoda playset as one of the best from the MM line. That distinction I believe lies with the Boba Fett playset. As I recall, there weren't too many features that thrilled me with Yoda. He quickly went onto the shelf of forgotten toys.

Value wise, he wasn't too rare, so I wouldn't pay too much over the original retail price of $14. However, if you are a Yoda fan, and you greatly desire him, I think you can get him easily for less than $20 on Ebay. Did you also try the classified ads on this site? I filled in some loose holes of my collection with through that avenue. Give it a try.
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.