Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry WHY! i STILL can't find these with a background!

we FINALLY found plo koon with a background today. but we still can't find dexter or battle droid with a background! this is insane! they have millions of battle droids but absolutly zero of them have it. does anyone else have this problem?
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

I had the same problem in my area finding Dexter w/background but went to Times Square TRU while on vacation and I solved that problem. Other than him I'd say the hardest one's to find in the N.W. area with backgrounds are the Battle Droid and the Genosian Warrior.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

Never come across a background Dexter myself. it's the only one I am missing. Probably due to all the pipe variations in the figure- likely all snapped up. Ebay prices are reasonable though. I haven't seen too many R2's with backgrouds either.
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

I can still find Geonosian warrior and battle droid with backgrounds. The ones I can find with the inserts are R2-D2 and Dexter.

The only background that I couldn't find was the Geonosian Warrior...

Awwww! Cannot get your ship out! If you hate Sacul I would gladly relieve you of the burden!!! Or you could hold him for awhile and get the big bucks...
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!
    I got most of my figs on release night. Honestly, I don't care for the flimsy cardboard inserts...sure they all have them in my collection thus far...but the cardboard...can this really mean "collector's item" ? I think in Twenty years, cardboard or not, my figures will be worth my son's college education! He'll just have to get his own collection!

I just saw a few figs with background inserts yesterday - R2, Padme, and the Battle Droid I think.

The Geonosian Warrior (for some reason) has been EXTREMELY hard to find in my area, but the two times I've found him, he had the insert. The Dexter I bought to open had the insert.

There are still tons of Battle Droids w/insert around here, if you want me to pick you up one for cost + shipping....

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I hate the inserts.... while they are in the bubbles anyhow. They make nice little mini backdrops for little groupings of figures.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**