Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Palpatine DID have accessories...

check this out..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	palpatine.jpg 
Views:	411 
Size:	6.0 KB 
ID:	2018  

Intresting picture, where did you find it DT?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I found it at...

www.toysrus.co.uk search for "palpatine, is that hologram dooku????
    I've got palpatine and he's got NO accesories but ah well, he's an AWESOME sculpt

It sure looks like Count Dooku. Lucas probably told Hasbro they couldn't pack the holo Count in with ole Palpy, cause he's still trying to confuse whether Palpy and Sidious are the same. Frankly they should have packed in a mini holo Dar Wac.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

either it's Dooku or that character that came up on his desk to tell him that jar jar and amidala had arrived etc.
    I can't really remember what that character looked like though, it's more likely Dooku cos Lucas wants to keep the mystery of Dooku and Palpatine under wraps till Episode III.
    I wonder if anyone actually has a palpatine with this accessory? That would get the ebayers going!

The person that popped up on his desk was Dar Wac, his rodian assistant. That holo figure definatly looks like Count Dooku to me, from the human looking build and face and the cape. Still very cool, hopefully they end up packing holo Dooku with someone.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

I think they should have given it to him. It wouldn't have to have Sith connections at all, it would just be Dooku and Palpatine, leaders of opposing factions.

Then you could use the Dooku hologram with Jango, Geonosians, Jedi Library. I'm disappointed now.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Maby the darth sidoues figure.
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

I also seem to recall him coming with a camera droid...
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

It's officially not Dar Wac, it's Onaconda Farr or something like that. Look in the SWI.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram