Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Episode 3, the complete story synopsis!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Go here--beware of SPOILERS.

http://systems.figures.com/Features/...m&dom=ss&domai

Looks like a nice bit of fan fiction to me, but nothing more. The story line is pretty amateurish. The creation of a new Sith apprentice (Darth Jade) goes against what has already been established as the rule of the Sith (There can only be 2 a master and an apprentice no more). Its going to be a long 3 years and we are going to see a great deal more of these false story lines before it is all said and done so buckle up and enjoy the ride.
    Which is more foollish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

At supershadow.com there was two synopsis', one of them was similar, if not the same to the one you provided a link to. The other one sounded more plausible, and, despite some of the dubious content on Super Shadow's site (don't know if it's still around), his synopsis of E2 proved to be right. So...........

OMG, the site is still there, and so is the E3 synopsis, but now this guy wants you to send him 7 bucks for "access to the premium section" of site, which contains the synopsis. How ridiculous. Read some of the other crap on his site, some of the B.S. "quotes" from Lucas, and you'll see even further why this is B.S.

I agree. This storyline is really an amateur's work. I don't know what you guys will all think of my piece, but it at least seems more plausible to me. However, I can accept criticism on it and you should make your points in the this section in that threat which I started.

This story that you read from this thread was posted by ScoopGuy. I don't know if he is still reporting any more for us, but he's been way wrong before.

Just because you see it on the web somewhere does not make it The Script , or The Story.

For logisitical reasons, that just won't be available to anyone yet - as I'm not even sure Lucas is done with it.

TheForce.Net and Aldera.Net are the 2 best sites for 'truthful' spoiler information. But remember, even real quotes are open to interpretation. When I first heard that Qui-Gon was going to be this rogue Jedi, I did not know if that made him on the Dark Side of things or what that meant for certain. Both were open possibilities.

But Anakin will be nothing less than totally devoted to Padme.

There will not be such adult material in the movie such as love triangles or even the suspicion of jealousy over romantic situations.

That much you all should be logical about, and therefore almost certain!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    There will not be such adult material in the movie such as love triangles or even the suspicion of jealousy over romantic situations.
    I semi-disagree with that. Since way back, Lucas stated the third film will have Othello type overtones to it. I always took that to mean that Palpatine (Iago) would have Anakin (Othello) seeing a relationship between Obi Wan and Padme that wasn't there. It's what sets off the fight between Anakin and Obi that results in a horribly disfigured Vader.

But back to Supershadow's fanboy wet dream. i really wish people would quit posting threads about it. There's like five or six threads that say "Episode III revealed!!" or some such similar nonsense. Then they post a link to that monstrosity. Maybe we could combine them or something...
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Tell ya what EP, if you list them here, I will make them one topic.
    ubi mel ibi apes

It's not in Obi-Wan's character to get involved with Padme.

Of course we know that.

But Anakin knows that too.

That plotline about the 3 of them in an Othello suspicious triangle will never happen!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I agree with the others. I think it's a piece of fan fiction. The multiple sith lords is a neat idea but the premise of one master/one apprentice is already established.

I believe we all agree on these known Ep. 3 facts:

* The Clone War are still ranging on.
    * The Jedis numbers are greatly reduced because of the Clone War.
    * The infamous Obi Wan/Anakin duel will take place.
    * Luke and Leia are born and wisked away to secret locations.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Originally posted by Tycho
    It's not in Obi-Wan's character to get involved with Padme.

Of course we know that.

But Anakin knows that too.

That plotline about the 3 of them in an Othello suspicious triangle will never happen!
    Anakin distancing himself from both of them will bring them closer together (but not like that, I agree).

And Anakin being a puppet of Palaptine and starting to believe everything the Good Chancellor tells him.

All of this could lead to Anakin not seeing things the way they really are. All it would take is for him to see them together.

Don't dismiss it out of hand so quickly. I've not seen anything to suggest it won't happen.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."