Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason View Post
    Stillakid's post was about finding SW figures where a certain Mr. Gere may or may not have found a small rodent....

Yes, but on The Dating Game.

I'd like to see Chuck Woolery interview Richard Gere and a Gerbil after their date.

If the responses can't get back on topic and stay appropriate, this thread will have to be closed. :meanie: Seriously.
    "That's what Sheev said."

Quote Originally Posted by Bel-Cam Jos View Post
    If the responses can't get back on topic and stay appropriate, this thread will have to be closed. :meanie: Seriously.

That post wasn't "on topic."
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 08-20-2007 at 06:51 PM. Reason: But it was appropriate.

i do alot of flea markets... the oddest was when my friend that i go with, he collects 8 tracks, bought a old 8 track case and it had an 2r and c3po in it, he bought the case for a buck, the r2 was very minty. the other score would be a droids c3po for $1.
    later
    and We're back in 3..2.. ..
    [FONT=Arial]"The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelivers!" Corn Julio[/FONT]
    "Same as it Ever was.." repeat as neccessary..

Does inside Slick's mom count?
    You'll be sorry, Pee-Wee Herman!

I can't recall any Star Wars toy finds in unusual places. However several years ago when I was just getting back into vintage Star Wars collecting I had this stupid idea to go to a junkyard and look under backseat cushions of cars for vintage weapons, etc. I actually did this once for about 20 mins and did find a MOTU Skeletor sword in perfect shape. Other than that all I found were pennies and food remnants.

I think there's an older thread about this topic, unless it's from the Old Forums (quite appropriate in this Vintage section if it was). I'll look... :merge:

[edit]Merging complete... but my statement was "I shall merge them... we can make beans, into peas! " And so I have.
    Last edited by Bel-Cam Jos; 02-04-2009 at 07:28 PM.
    "That's what Sheev said."

I have also found some nice scores at Flea Markets. Once got a very nice Yoda for 50 cents. It had the coat and belt.

Have picked up cases with figures for very decent prices too. Got first 3 of the original Star Wars comics for $5 last year. That was the last score I had at a flea market.