Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I recently puchased some figures which included a few Stormtoopers. Upon closer examination, I discovered that one of the Troopers was actually a vintage Luke in Stromtroopers Disguise. He's not mint, but a cool find nonetheless!
    Yoda - "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you."

That's awesome! Wish that could happen to me...
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

Yeah, I was pretty stoked! It was kinda like stumbling across hidden treasure
    Yoda - "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you."

When i was in High school we went on an excursion to a sewerage treatment plant. The guide showed us a whole glass case full of toys and action figures that had been caught by the "solids" grate on the pipes. There was stormtroopers a vader, lukes, smurfs etc etc.. He offered us some of them.. but for some reason we didn't want to take him up on the offer

12" darth maul on speeder

I found a stack of the old 12" wal-mart exclusive Darth Maul on Sith Speeder at a Big Lots about 3 weeks ago in Orlando Florida. They looked like someone had tied to the back of a car like cans at wedding and drove them to the store. They were $10.00 each and covered in dust. That means these items have been floating around the retail universe for a decade now.

It only took two years to get a reference to Slicker's Mom.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIDA COLLECTOR X View Post
    I found a stack of the old 12" wal-mart exclusive Darth Maul on Sith Speeder at a Big Lots about 3 weeks ago in Orlando Florida. They looked like someone had tied to the back of a car like cans at wedding and drove them to the store. They were $10.00 each and covered in dust. That means these items have been floating around the retail universe for a decade now.
    Guess I better go by Big Lots here again. I've been wanting one of those things for years.