Use caution when ordering from action-figures.net

I was planning on buying a few figures from their website until I came across this post on another msgboard:

http://www.rebelscum.com/ubb/ultimat...;f=26;t=001796

Now I'm having second thoughts. It's hard for me to get out and look for new figures very often so I do most of my buying online. These guys have nice prices but I wonder if it comes at a cost of customer service. If anyone has had dealings with action-figures.net I'd be interested to hear about it.
    Last edited by Shockwave Pulsar; 05-29-2002 at 04:30 PM.

I'd skip em. If that many people are having the same exact problems, its not worth the risk.

i wouldn't buy them, if there are that many problems at the same website it would be better to find another website.
    The force will be with you- always...

Id skip over action-figures.net if I were you, I emailed them a week after the Episode 2 figures were released cause I had some questions, and 3 emails and almost 2 months later I never got a response, and Im glad I didnt. Try Yestertoys.com or Kebco, Ive heard excellent things from both and I myself placed an order with Kebco just a few weeks ago and their customer service is great.
    You just remember what old jack burton says at a time like this. Have you paid your dues? yes sir the check is in the mail.