Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Episode I MM Collections XI-XVI contents

Hi everybody,
    in order to complete the MM & AF ships and vehicles list (do you remember the thread "comparing vehicles across the galoob lines"?) I would need the list of vehicles and figures contained in the elusive Episode I MM Collections XI-XVI.

Does anybody know the contents of these collections? At least the ones you got so far?
    My reference until now are some old preview pictures posted on the SSG site a lot of time ago, but I do not know if the actual collections have the same vehicles and figures of the ones pictured.

I hope you can help me. Thanx.

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

P.S. I am using this MM & AF ships and vehicles list (updated with the help of GSJ and JT) as a reference for my own collection and I wonder if JT thinks it could be useful to have it on the site as an updated reference list for everybody.
    It could also be useful to have a MM & AF figure reference list, but I am not able to write it because I do not have all the playsets.

P.P.S. I am very embarrassed but it looks like I will never be able to find Epic Collections IV-VI and Episode I Collections XI-XVI on eBay, and even if my collection counts more than 800 pieces (MM & AF figures, vehicles and ships) I feel it is badly incomplete. So I would like to ask you if you could take me into account if you find any of these collections. Unfortunately I live in Italy and I have almost nothing to offer you, but prosaic money.
    I would be really really grateful if you can help me (and I know you guys are used to make miracles!). Thank you in advance.

Thumbs up while info remains easier to provide than miracles. . .

. . .bc3's site remains as handy-dandy as ever
    see?
    re specific contents of pax 11-13, i can't recall-
    vt

Thank you vt.

The pics on b3 site about collections XIV-XVI are the same I got from SSG site, but I ovelooked the packaging card with collections XI-XIII description. (sorry )

Now the MM/AF vehicles & ships list looks complete. I "just" need to fill the last holes in my collection (with the "very expensive/impossible to find" last items ).

Ciao,
    JediGoofy

P.S. Here is included the file with the vehicles and ships list. If you find any error or missing info, please let me know and I will update the list. Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

jedigoffy,

if it's any kind of light at the end of the tunnel, the set XIII (naboo royal guards), which i just recently acquired, there is no english writing on the package at all. the lead language (there are 4 different languages, Italian, french, spanish, and german) is spanish followed by italian, so it may be possible that these later sets are indeed available in your home country. i will of course keep lookin myself!
    Last edited by good shot jansen; 09-25-2001 at 07:23 AM.
    0 /// /// F=MA~~~~~~~~~~~~
    what's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding

Huge amounts of Italian Print Micro Machines appear in UK discount stores all the time.

I am hoping that sets 14-16 appear on the shelves before Xmas (I am sure that they are just sitting in warehouses before the Xmas busy period).

BC3

Hmm....you take pre-orders, BritCit?
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Rest assured, as soon as I find that mother load, I will buy it in it's entirity and offer it to the forum.

BC3

Maybe we should find an ex-galoob employee and force the locations of all the warehouses out of him/her if they won't tell if they do exist and where they were most likely shipped to? Hmm... err.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Wink won't work; "tain" saw to it that all galoobians had obsidian cortex Wires implanted

i suggest we instead inundate hasbro hq w/mass mailings of jedi points and micro points Demanding they provide 11-16s for all of us here on the ssg mm forum (note: this is an actual plan b'jr 7 i have been considering for a while; as you can imagine, he has a LOT of micro points. we just gotta find em