Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Cases? Best plastic case for figures?

Hi guys!

i was wondering does anyone know where i can get some starcases online? and also if there are better cases for the 3 3/4" stuff out there please let me know what and where i can buy these.

also anyone else with the jorg sacul or 2002 toy fair vader, what are you storing these in? i have seen a lot of people using star cases and well looks nice to me... any suggestions would be helpful thanks guys!

thanks.
    "Do or do not there is no try" -Yoda

Star Cases are the way to go. Make sure they are the ones made by Protech. There are some cheaper ones on the market that aren't as durable. They just released a larger version that fits the new Saga action figures. Check out this website for some prices:

http://www.mdmsports.com/

They also carry many different sizes (Deluxe figures fit in the Starting Lineup cases, and the SOTE 2-Packs fit in Starting Lineup Classic Doubles cases)
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

hey thanks bobafett07728

No problem. . .glad to be of asistance.
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

Re: Star Cases? Best plastic case for figures?

Originally posted by artdoesart
    Hi guys!

i was wondering does anyone know where i can get some starcases online? and also if there are better cases for the 3 3/4" stuff out there please let me know what and where i can buy these.

also anyone else with the jorg sacul or 2002 toy fair vader, what are you storing these in? i have seen a lot of people using star cases and well looks nice to me... any suggestions would be helpful thanks guys!

thanks.
    The cases I have are too shallow for the protruding bubble on the Toy Fair Vader. Are there any larger cases out there, depth wise, that will accomodate a deeper bubble? Thanks.

PS...Forget it. I just found the listing for the Starcase 2. Thanks for the link!

where did u find this. and what links are you talkign about? let me follow you.. thanks... i still need the cases!!!

Originally posted by artdoesart
    where did u find this. and what links are you talkign about? let me follow you.. thanks... i still need the cases!!!
    Scroll back to post #2 in this very thread!

What Saga figures do not fit in Star Cases? So far every one I have tried has fit just fine.

My Yoda and Vader fig's didn't fit very well in Star Cases.
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK

I bought a bunch of Star Cases from Brian's Toys around 2 years ago, and those fit my TF Vader and every Saga figure I've tried so far.

Stillakid, I didn't think my TF Vader would fit these particular cases, but the bubble rests right against the case! It's not forced or crammed in their tightly, in just fits.