Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unleashed figures

I like these. the best one IMO is Darth Maul. It's so well sculpted and likeness is awesome.
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi--

At last we will have revenge."---------

------------------------Darth Maul

since I'm a big maul fan too I definetly need this Maul too
    he looks awesome

I don't really know much about these things- what is the deal with them? I know they are 8 inches and have crazy poses, but do they have articulation or accessories that come with them?
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Anyone seen Unleashed Figures?

Anyone?

What do you think of them?

Thanks in advance?

I've seen that Amazon has the Jango/Boba fig for $15.99.

I really liked the Epic Force figs but I'm not too impressed with the Unleashed ones. What's up with all the screaming poses? If I do get the Jango/Boba one, I'll probably break Boba off and just keep Jango.
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"

I'll be getting the jango and maul figures next week when they hit the Target HQ here in Minneapolis. The only photos I've seen have been from this site and the Toy Mags.

I'm not over impressed with them, but what the hey. Its something new.

Unleshed.

can some one give me a run down on the new Unleshed figures.

1.is there going to be a Leia in slave outfit.

2.when are they going to be out?

3.are cool for the people who have them.

Thax in advance
    Insert sig line of your choosing here.

They were working on Leia: Slave Girl at Celebration 2, so yes unless the line does so poorly that it is cancelled before it reaches production. So support the line, if you like it.

The Darth Maul and Jango Fett/Boba Fett ones should be hitting soon. Just keep checking your stores. Don't hit the secondary market or scalpers. There isn't enough intrest in the line, to make it really hard to find.

They look ok, I'll most likely pick them up. But they are a low priorety compared to the 4" figures and vehicles line. I'll definatly get the Dooku one, when it comes out.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

i'll get maul, leia(if she comes out), a vader if made, and maybe Jango.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

The Vader one is alright, but I don't have $16 to waste on any of these dustcatchers.

http://systems.figures.com/database/...&sitemid=29444

If the Deluxe retailed for $8.99, and the Unleashed retailed for $10.99, I think these would be more successful. Maul and Jango are going to have a tough battle...and the first four AOTC deluxe have not been moving too swiftly.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.