Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Sunblind could you please tell us the location of the stores you have found the new figures at. where are Targets or Meijers at?
    Thanks
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

I found them in Grand Rapids. It's probably too far for you though.

Side Note: Just like the "JUST FOUND USA" can there be one called "NOT FOUND YET & I"M GETTING UPSET"?
    Because I still have yet to see ACKALY!

Hi, I don't want to jump into your area. FYI over here in Cleveland it's been dead ....nothing new at all. I really want that gunship and interactive R2. Well, that's my 2 cents....Good luck and HH
    Anakin: "Where are you going Master?"
    Obi-Wan: "To get a drink!! A Molson XXX!!"

Yes Sunblind I too am getting upset as I have yet to find any new delux's or Anakin/Maul

Found Attack Anakin, whatever the thrid one is called, and the Darth Maul sith training yesterday at Meijers, with at least (it seemed) 5 or 6 or each of them, plus they had palpy, and alot of the chewie wave. The new anakin i must say (because all the other sculpts are pretty horrible) is really good, not great, but i really like this one.

found the Gunship at the Ypsilanti Walmart today. They still have two left. Now if i could just find a Greedo.

Where has everyone gone? Nobody finding or looking for nothing?
    Me neither!

Saw the Gunship in a guy's cart at checkout at Meijer at 96 & Middlebelt. Went to look on the shelf, none left.

Saw the accessory Packs at Target @8-Mile & Van Dyke. there were about 2 of each left.

Saw them both Saturday.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I've seen many of the gunships at meijer stores all through grand rapids.

I've seen the KB Jedi Starfifgter at the KB in Fairlane Mall in Dearborn. They had 5-6 of them last wednesday (9/25).

This may be dead to a lot of people, but I saw a lot of the TRU x-Wing this weekend at Westland TRU.

I saw the Reek on clearance at Westland Target for $7.98 over the weekend (9/27).

I havent seen a new figure in 3-4 weeks.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire