Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Found earlier today!! Lott Dodd, Tusken w/Massif, and Watto at the Roseville TRU. No clone Pilot though. They were just put out in a bin by the regular display. They also had T&A Anakin, Massif w/genosian, the Chancellor and Training Maul. There were lots of Anakin and Maul, but there was 2-3 each of Lott, Tusken, and Watto. I got 1 of each Lott, Tusken, and Watto.

There also was new Action fleet ships. Dooku's Sailer, and the AT-TE? (not sure of the name)
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

Also Found earlier today: Genosian arena playset. Found at the Roseville/St, Clair Shores Meijers. There were 2 of them on the shelf. I picked one up , and it seemend to be rather heavy, so it seemed like it would be rather sturdy. (not a scientific statement, but merely a comment on the packaging.)

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars

Registered
    I've stopped collecting the SW Figures now but at Westland TRU today there was an unbelieveable large amount of Watto, Lott Dodd, Tusken w/Massiff, Clone Trooper Pilot, Ki Adi Mundi, Padme Pilot, Jango Pilot. Also 1 Darth Maul Sith Training Gear & 1 Teemto Pegalies. I'm glad I quit or I would be broke today.
    -GO WINGS!!!!!!

"Be excellent to each other, and....PARTY ON DUDES!!!"

Registered
    Also about 8 Yoda is anyone is interested in that
    -GO WINGS!!!!!!

"Be excellent to each other, and....PARTY ON DUDES!!!"

Seen at the WM in Taylor on 10/23, Walrusman, and Hammerhead Cantina sets. There was one of each. No Greedo though. I didn't buy either of them.

Good Luck

Any Targets in Michigan having the 2.99$ saga figure sale?
    "This Party's Over!"- Mace Windu

I found clone trooper, jango fett slave 1 pilot, padme C/A, Anakin T/A, Darth Maul S/T @ TRU in Dearborn. They had alot of everything today. NO Silver Edition of R2-D2 though!

Found Watto, Lott Dodd, Tusken w/Massiff, Jango Pilot @ Walmart /// No Clone Pilot though. ( Grand Rapids )

Found Padme Pilot @ Miejers. (In Grand Rapids)

Recently picked up a Genosion play set... have to say its awesome. and For my birthday got a republican gunship. whooo hoo! and yesterday got a silver r2. stiillllllll.....i think that Acklay thing is just a sith mind trick on everyone.....

I picked up the silver R2D2 today @ the TRU in westland, Dbn was sold out! I had to call to find one! Good luck on your search!

i found the clone trooper deluxe figure at the westland target! i got the last one!
    "Fought well you have my old padawan"-Yoda

"This is just the begining"-Count Dooku

be sure to check out my site http://pub78.ezboard.com/bgundamhangerrpg