Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
    I found the trash compactor sets up in Midland this weekend. It was the first time I'd seen either of them and they only had one of each.

Nothing here on the west side of the state.

Walmart? Whats going on. I dont think I found anything except, the 12 inchs figures?????????

Target in North Dearborn Hts had four new figures, Rebel trooper 1, tusken raider camp 2, Ewok Teebo 1, and Eeth Koth JM 2. This was on friday night 2-7-03. I already had them so I left them. Happy hunting!

North Michigan

Found the following: Another Elphont Man, New Anakin, New Darth Tyranus, Yoda Council, 3 Destoryer Droids. Finally! Got complete 2002 collection. Now for 2003$$$.

North Michigan.
    (I only post, because I believe our Walmart up here is a good indicator of what other stores will be getting, or already have)

Found the following: New Padme Droid Factory, Medic Droids, Teebo, Eeth Koth, Tusken Raider Camp, Rebel Trooper, Imperial Officer. What is with the copies? New sculpts? What about 4 inch size, 5 inch size & 6 inch size of the same sculpts. Enough...damn me an my completion ways...

The target in North Dearborn Hts had new figures, Rebel trooper 2, Teebo ewok4, padme Droid factory 1, tusken raider camp 4, Eeth Koth4,

I picked up the only imperial officer and the reseach droids. It seems that this target has been getting in new figures each week, I'm still looking for Darth tyranus and Obi Pit fight. I haven't seen these figures in the stores yet. If anyone has come across them please post it.
    thanks

Not really "new" but K-Mart #1 (Ford & Middlebelt-Garden City) had Clearance items: Jedi Starfighters for $9.00 and Slave 1's for $12.00, plus some 12" items Cheap.
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

Walmart up here in Ludington, only has Clone Troopers, Darth Tyranus, and other garbage that we were just all fighting over to get....hahahaha

Cavelord

The target in North Dbn Hts got a new shippment of figures, Obi, darth tyranus, Lama Su with clone, padme droid factory, yoda with chair, rebel trooper with black hair,and the destroyer droid.

Meijer in Canton on Ford road had 2 Deluxe Clone Troopers and Rebel Fleet Troopers yesterday

Also have seen Blonde Imperial, and Eeth Koth at Meijer in Belleville
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire