Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
    All of the deluxe figs have shown up around town now. Mostly at TRU, & Wal-mart! Couldn't believe it, thought they weren't going to carry those.

Alot of Star Wars Toys Out There

Walmart has been pumping through their stores tons of figures for the holiday. I'm surprised on how fast their going through them too! I just thought I was the only one buying them.

Clone War Wave 2
    And all the other basic figures from Slezbag to another Mace Windu

Thinking that the Stormtrooper (Fan Favorite) is going to be another hard one to find like Elephantmon!

Cavelord

I found two McQuarrie Stormtrooper Yesterday @the target in Taylor. I think that there is one per case. I grabbed one and left one!

Did anyone hear anything about the silver Clone trooper, like the silver R2_D2 from last year @ toysrus. I haven't hear anything new about it. Please let me know if you hear anything.

I've found lots the last few days around western Wayne County stores, Target, K Mart, Walmarts. I'm almost up to date for what I collect (i.e.-not every figure), only missing a Throne Room Emperor and McQuarrie Stormtrooper. I cleaned up at Meijers in Howell/Brighton, R1-G4, Luke Jabbas Palace, R-3PO, Imperial Digintary #2, and all rang up wrong (depending on your point of view) as the close out/marked down Clone Wars figure price of $1.10 each. TEEHEEHEEHEE!

Meijers has the Wave 2 of the Basic Figures. We have morons up here. There in clearance mode to, so all the crappy figures that no one wants to pay $1.10 for are left. I saw a box of Wave 2 figures on the top shelf. I grabbed a hockey stick, knocked it down and found the 3 figures I wanted. Walmart already have Wave 1 Basic Figures. I went up to the automatic scanner, an lo and behold, no price! Oh god I said. Thinking I was doing something wrong by 'taking' the figures from the box, and reluctantly talked to the cashier. I told them I found them in a box. I sat there for 15 minutes while she tried to get a price. I told her they were $4.77. Normal price. She comes back after 5 more minutes and tells me $9.99. I said that can't be right. She says that what the toy dept told her. I said no thanks. I have gone back 3 days in a row, and the 3 figures are still on the racks with no prices, the box I opened is still not restocked. I used the price scanner on the figures, and still no price. Ugh.

I have all the 2003 figures except, Death Clash Vader, Luke Skywalker, Tatoonie Encounter, Mcq-Stormtrooper w/fries. I will trade one ElephantMon for all of these if any one want to.

I have found the new "Jedi Luke", R1-G4, & "serving tray" R2. They've beenshowing up at Wal-Mart, TRU, & Target. Also the Cartoon Network "statuettes" have been showing up at Targets. I'm passing on those. I picked up a couple extra Leias, at $12.48 what the heck!

12" Star Wars & Meijers!

Just a quick note, I found Wave 6 of the 12" Star Wars at Meijers, Jawas, Kenobi, & Garindan. Haven't heard any news on Wave 7 yet. Wave 6 has 2 sets per case to it.

-Cavelord

Just a quick note if any of you collect MARVEL LEGENDS, the series 5 are out, and the Red Skull is the hard one to find. But i just placed an order with Toysrus for one for $8.88.Also the hard to find Blade 2 figure. Now they were backordered, so I still might not get it.

-My Walmart & Meijers are still in the clearance mode for Star Wars toys, so no new ones yet. Sucks...

Found Today: 02/05/04
    Lansing Wal-Mart : New Deluxe Asst. Jabba & Denizens Three Pack
    (it was a brand New un-opened box containing 3units, comprised of
    2 of ea. & 2 Wampas)
    Grand Rapids Wal-Mart (28th St.) : Holographic Luke, New Lando, J'Quille
    & Rappertunie.

Happy Hunting! If anyone wants me to keep a look out for anything let me
    know. I'm still looking for Tanus Spijek, & Twilight Frodo.