Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
    Forgot to mention, I also saw the new unleashed statues at the 28th st. TRU
    yesterday. I don't collect those myself so I forgot. Also I've seen the latest wave of the Cartoon Network "figures" including Yoda at all the Targets around here. Again not something I collect as I think they're way over priced for something with so little articulation.

Found the New Tie-Fighter Pilot at Wal-Mart in Okemos, A freind of mine got there before me and found Dutch Vander, Dodonna, and Antilles. But, no Tanus!!

Falling by the wayside

Well, it's been 3 months almost since any store up here has gotten any Star Wars toys. I now have a lacklaster need to get any more Star Wars figures. I guess if I see some, I'll pick them up. But I'm not going out of my way any more. I surely don't want to buy figures at inflated prices any more either. How many is to much any ways? Collecting use to be fun, now it is a chore. I guest when that happens, it is time to throw in the towel. Happy collecting to every one else, but I think I most bid ado.

-Cavelord

I hope someone sends a copy of Cavelords posting to Hasblow, maybe they'll be happy, it seems that they've reached their goal of taking the fun out of collecting toys! Them and scalpers.

Tanus Spijek

Hey, has anyone found any Tanus Spijek yet?, I can't even find the rest of the Yavin wave!

You found something from the Yavin wave!!!!

I just finished the Tatooine wave last weekend. I'm still looking for the Jabba's Palace wave!
    May the force be with you.

Yavin Wave/Tanus!!!!!

Hallelujah!!! What do you know!!! They Really are making Tanus Spijeks for someone besides E-tailers & scalpers!!!
    Found yesterday at Okemos Wal-Mart;
    Tanus Spijek
    Gold Leader
    Dodonna
    Antilles
    Oh, and more of the Tie fighter pilots.
    Happy everyone!!!!

Re: Southeast Michigan Finds

Sorry, I meant Happy Hunting everyone!

Can anyone please tel me if the TRU silver clonetrooper is starting on Sat,or Sun.

Is that this weekend? I haven't heard anything since the last news item Sir Steve posted! Sweet. Has anyone seen the Red Leader X-wing yet? Is it even out yet?