Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Cool

Found new Galactic Heroes and all the Geonosis wave except Jango and Scorch. Tactical ops troops were abundant but now sadly all gone. Don't let this sound like i live in the toy mecca.....I haven't seen crap in over a week and I'm out there at least once every day. (I want an avatar tell me how)

Where did you find the Geonisian wave?

Click on "User CP", then on the left colum there's a "edit avatar" button. It's all right there. They may not let you upload your own custom avatar until you hit 100 posts.
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

I hate the heirarchy crap..you must have 10 posts to...oh shut the hell up

I hope this frickin works...i am getting ****ed

Quote Originally Posted by Kalash
    I hope this frickin works...i am getting ****ed
    Here's a thread about it.

To have a custom avatar you have to have over 100 posts but there is a list of avatars made by a forumite that you can use from the get go. Go User CP, then click on edit avatar, and then it'll bring you to the page to edit it at.
    Up, up, and OKAAAAY!!!

Walmart seems to be running about 2 to 3 weeks behind Target for getting the new wave

of figs. Just keep hitting Target and you will have success. Everywhere else has been lame too. I found a standing Vader variant at Target too.

Finally found Scorch, Sora-Bulq, and the Uatupa Clone at the Grand Ledge Wal-Mart today!
    Wanted; loose or sealed
    Blue Clone Wars Jedi Starfighter (Not Anakin's), TRU Y-Wing, TRU Gold Leader X-Wing

Cool

Does anyone know the case breakdown of the Geonosian wave? I found em at walmart yesterday and once again some jerk bought all the Jangos, Scorchs and Sora Bulqs. Either it is an inside job or the clones are like 1 per case. Also why is the Utapau Clone #26 shipping with this assortment? where is 22, 23 24, 25? Are there two new assts shipping at the same time? I am getting extremely miffed over these figures getting jacked by some jerk other than myself. It's like Separation of the Twins all over again!

If you go to the case asst thread, it is in there. The clones are 1 per case.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Found all of the Geonisian wave at the South Lansing and Okemos Target stores today. Along with four Galactic Hunts; Han Solo, At-At Driver, Cody & Vader.

The Utaupa clones are easier to find now, but Scorch is still MIA. If anyone sees one let me know. I'll drive to get it!
    Wanted; loose or sealed

Sorry I haven't posted any finds in awhile. I suppose I should because we can't help each other if we don't keep each other informed. I just wish we had half as many people helping as there are in the L.A. area forums. those guys get their stuff way ahead of us, and they're much more active in their forums.
    Anyway, I believe I'm all caught up at this moment.
    I found the Dagobah X-Wing at the Okemos TRU two weeks ago.
    The Endor 3PO with the unpainted knees (along with the rest of the wave) at the Lake Lansing Wal-Mart last week.
    And, finally, I found the Expanded Wing Tie Fighter and Endor AT-AT at the Okemos TRU yesterday.

Y'know Having spent $45 on the X-Wing, $45 on the Tie and $90 on the AT-AT, it would be nice if Hasbro would offer a rebate on the three. Maybe they could have us mail in our reciepts, and they could send us a check for $20. Our, at least a gift certificate for more product of TRU or something.
    Wanted; loose or sealed