Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Grand Rapids

Kb Toy Store
    I bought 1 Qui-Gon and 1 Endor solider

Lately though, at TRU, Walmart and Target. Nothing.

Michigan

Meijers

Found the Unleashed Star Wars figures.

Note: They were not next to the rest of the star wars stuff rather next to the Mcfarland and weird items.

Once again...

Meijers

12" Jango Fett

I found four of them and they looked really cool.

Bloody Luke @ TRU in Ann Arbor

I was at Toys R Us in Ann Arbor today at 5:30, and found about 7 bloody Luke Skywalkers. I bought 2 of them, so there was 5 left.

I also found a Han Solo, Obi-Wan Pilot, and Palpatine at the Howell Miejers tonight. I bought the Obi-Wan, but the Han and Palpatine were there when I left at 10.

how far is howell from grand rapids? do you know....i'm still on the look out for obie pilot, palpy, chewy......alien bount hunter, you left the paply?? not enough money?

It's pretty far from Grand Rapids. Howell is next to Brighton, 45 minutes west of Detroit. I already got the han and palpatine, and I don't like to be the loser who hoards new figures that I already own. I can check after work to see if they are still there for you if you want me to pick them up for you.

If you could yes. just palpy cause i do have a han. obi too but i doubt they'll have him. thanks if you can.

Yeah, I'll check today. Like I said, I got the last Obi, but hopefully Palpatine is still there.