New Endor Stuff...

Okay, we've got one new Endor trooper coming out, and the variant will ship in a while. And we've also got the Accessory sets coming out with the Endor stuff. There is even a rumored 4 Pack of Endor Soldiers coming out. But I think we still need some more.
    There were a ton of different looking Endor soldiers. As I recall, there was an old guy running and the uniforms on the other guys were different.
    We also could use a new speeder bike, as people are not happy with the current one. And to go along with this (even though it should probably be listed in the resculpt thread) how about a new Biker Scout, on a regular card, that could fit on the new speeder bike?
    A new AT-ST would be nice: more to scale and put on that rocket/grenade launcher that people keep asking for.
    If I can think of anything else, I'll be sure to post it.

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Unlikely that Hasbro will release yet another AT-ST since they've released 3 of them (including the vintage one). I'd like them to redo the Millenium Falcon, Tie Fighter, Darth's Tie Fighter and the AT-AT. Make them all more to scale like the recent ships...that would be cool!
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"

I could see them re-releasing the speederbike by itself, especially without the fall apart action. I agree with Darkross that we will not see another AT-ST. I also doubt we will not see another AT-AT. It is too big.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

I only want a new Vader's TIE. The one from the POTF2 line was horrible (and still is). I think the Endor Set sucks. I want a CLEAN Scout Trooper. And why coulden't they include a generic Ewok figure!!!

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com

Now, if we are talking about NEW Endor stuff, I'd like to see a series of Deluxe Endor sets that would come with figures (Ewoks, imperials, rebels, whatever) and parts of their village...net to capture hungry wookies, BBQ pit, throne for carrying C-3PO.

I missed the clean Scout trooper also, but I don't think the Endor Accessory set sucks. Yeah, a generic Ewok would have been nice. But, it comes with a trench coat (that probably should have come with the new Endor Han), some grenades, and the Ewoks Imperial helmet drum set I've always wanted.

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    While we always clamor for more of everything, I think Hasbro is at least moving in the right direction. Two Endor rebels, a Imperial hemet xylophone (how long have we been clamoring for this one?), a soft goods duster for Solo, and another Biker Scout. You need to realize Hasbro works in moderation. If they go all out and produce every Endor accesory imaginable, what will they have to offer down the road? I firmly believe we will eventually see Gim 'Wooly' Riis, and the black Endor trooper, and all the other rebels. We will see a super poseable Biker Scout that sits on a new Speeder sculpt or stands on his own. We will see a Rebel (the right one) in Biker Scout disguise with a helmet. We will see more ewoks, and possible an Ewok village playset. We just won't see them any time soon.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

Yes, they are moving in the right direction. My big hope of OT toys is 2006 when the DVDs are released. These accessory sets are pretty much the step between basic and deluxe figures. they act as both army builders and get us some nice extra accessories. Are they perfect? No. But, I hope Hasbro continues making Accessory sets.

They have been spacing out the vehicles well, although I never saw the Tie Bomber or latest snow speeder. Next up, X-Wing, and from the pics I've seen, it will be nice. Is there a new Landspeeder on the way as well?

Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
    While we always clamor for more of everything, I think Hasbro is at least moving in the right direction. Two Endor rebels, a Imperial hemet xylophone (how long have we been clamoring for this one?), a soft goods duster for Solo, and another Biker Scout. You need to realize Hasbro works in moderation. If they go all out and produce every Endor accesory imaginable, what will they have to offer down the road? I firmly believe we will eventually see Gim 'Wooly' Riis, and the black Endor trooper, and all the other rebels. We will see a super poseable Biker Scout that sits on a new Speeder sculpt or stands on his own. We will see a Rebel (the right one) in Biker Scout disguise with a helmet. We will see more ewoks, and possible an Ewok village playset. We just won't see them any time soon.
    I think in some ways they're moving in the right direction, and in other ways, they're not. But, perhaps you're right that they'll eventually get everything made. But I wasn't asking for it now. I was just bringing it up to see if anyone else would like some new stuff too . Whenever they can get to it is fine with me... just as long as they do get to it .

Originally posted by Rogue II

Now, if we are talking about NEW Endor stuff, I'd like to see a series of Deluxe Endor sets that would come with figures (Ewoks, imperials, rebels, whatever) and parts of their village...net to capture hungry wookies, BBQ pit, throne for carrying C-3PO.
    Yeah, I would like that stuff too. I don't know why I didn't mention that stuff before. I knew there was other stuff .

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

No-one wants a new Vader's TIE?

InGenOps - THE Jurassic Park & Dinosaur site on the internet!
    http://InGenOps.250free.com

InGenOps Community Forums
    http://InGenOps.hyperboards.com