Where are you finding the Playskool sets?

For those of you who've bought the Playskool sets at retail stores (as opposed to online), where are you finding them? I've looked at several major chains and haven't seen any.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Jonna
    I have seen them at TRUs, WMs and KBs, but only once in each place and in small amounts when the toys were first released.

I've seen only large amounts of these at a couple different KB's. They had quite a few of each set. Plus, they weren't to much more than at WM or TRU. Checkout the KB's in your area and you may have some luck!
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

KMart has them as well. Kay Bee is a little more expensive. I don't see anymore now and the store clerks claim they have not received a shipment in a while.
    Seems like Playskool played it safe with the production quantity which is wise with a new production line, but, unfortunate for us collectors.
    Hopefully, more will be on their way, especially with the Endor set which is the only one I've not seen in California.

I've only gone to TRU and a few different WMs and I've seen them around, but it seems like they're really selling.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Thanks for the info - as soon as my wallet has recovered a little from the glut of Saga figs I might try to buy some of these sets.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

I've found them at Wal-Mart, KB and Boscov's (a local retail chain here in the North East).

As far as the small quantities are concerned, I'm sure retailers are worried about demand for a line geared so young. I think it's perfect timing myself. Star Wars fans are actually procreating in large numbers now and don't want to wait 'til their fanawans™ meet the "Ages 4 & up" criteria of Hasbro's standard line.

I believe this is only Hasbro's second or third stab at a Junior line (Jurassic Park can be found on clearance at TRU, Transformers also has a Playskool line). If Star Wars performs better than its predecessors, perhaps they'll offer a line of GI Joe or DC Comics Junior figures, vehicles, and playsets.

check target and kb toys, both should have them.
    The force will be with you- always...

Wal-Mart and the PX is the only place I've seen any...
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

K-Mart and Wal-Mart has them around here. Never seen them at TRU or KB HH