Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Star Tours

Hybrid View

Thumbs up Star Tours

Ever since I worked at the Star Tours ride back in 1996, yes I was one of the Rebel Technicians that gave that famous line just before blastoff, "May the Force be with, Cause I won't." I have been craving figures and even the transport ship from that ride.
    If Hasbro does release these figures hopefully the shuttle will not be far behind.
    Looking for CW 2010 Sidious and TX-20...if anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. thanks

i was actually at disneyland a few days ago and found these little wind ups of the Starspeeder. the paint jobs weren't that great though and so i passed on them. those droid figures look promising, however.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

It would be awesome if they came out with the exclusive figures, but it would be difficult for me to get those since I live in New Orleans!
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

I'm going to start praying every night for a Star Tours Transport vehicle with an exclusive R2 (or maybe some exclusive passenger figures)! Of course, I'll also have to remember to pray that everyone who wants one has the chance to get one for a decent price! I'm thinking Fan Club and or Disneyland Website.

Originally posted by RooJay
    I'm going to start praying every night for a Star Tours Transport vehicle with an exclusive R2 (or maybe some exclusive passenger figures)! Of course, I'll also have to remember to pray that everyone who wants one has the chance to get one for a decent price! I'm thinking Fan Club and or Disneyland Website.
    I can't bring myself to hold my breath for a Speeder, but that would be awesome.

I'm just happy about the figs though. Can't wait to pick a few up!
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

man that ride was fun.
    i got to ride it twice in a row when i was there.
    its still the high light of the trip in my eyes
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I've been waiting for these for... oh my goodness, 15 years!!! I can't wait to have these!

BTW, the action-fleet-sized pull-back Starspeeder 3000 is fantastic, one of my favorite toys.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

got an extra one of those jeditricks?
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

I'm afraid the only extra one I have is promised to Warstar, sorry 42. I sent out over a dozen of them when they first came out, but I haven't seen 'em lately.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey DarkArtist! Nice to see a fellow Star Tours RO on the boards. I worked on the ST in CA from '95-'98. That was my fave attraction to work cuz I could really immerse myself in SW.

Anyway, I heard from a little mynock a little while back that there are supposed to be six ST figs coming out - eventually. They're supposed to be double-packed and available thru Disney AND the SWFC to be available to all the fans/collectors. Of course, I heard this about a year ago and anything can change. No word on a Starspeeder. Let's hope...
    "I'm getting too old for this kind of thing"