Hybrid View

Smile Free TCG card at KB

I found out that if you buy $10 worth of SW stuff at KB, they give you a free TCG card. I don't know how strict they are on buying EP2 stuff, but I got a Falumpaset and wagon and they gave me one.

The card I got looks pretty close to the ones in the packs, but where it has the card number at the bottom (X/Y) it just has a number. For example, mine is Clone Warrior 4/163 with number 3 at the bottom.

It also comes with a $3 off coupon when you buy $15 of figures at KB as well as a voucher for a free 5 card pack when you buy the starter set.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

what card was it
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

You always get the clone warrior card. I recieved one of these, and then a friend who is a manager at one gave me a bunch. You get a $3 off coupon, the card and a coupon for a free pack of cards when you buy a starter set.

That's funny! I took my kids to the same KB on Fri. and they each got a clone trooper card. And I though they were considered uncommon.

There has to be at least two different cards. The number at the bottom is 3, that means there should be a 2 and 1.

Actually, I'm not sure it's the 5 card set. It may be an 11 pack. The value is $2.95 or $3.95, which is how much a 11 pack costs.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas