Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Angry Evil Fig Versions!!!!!!!!!!!!

The making of the charachture ,plush toy etc. versions of the characters was a mortal SIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They might as well put Barney in with the mix.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Um... pardon?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

haha
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D

atleast there isnt a "royal blue chewbacca" everyone is killing themselves over and paying 4grand a piece for it
    I dont want to sell you death sticks, i want to go home and rethink my life.

Jonna
    You need to take in to account that these are made for the younger crowd. I personally think that they are funny but have not bought any.

Originally posted by SQueek
    atleast there isnt a "royal blue chewbacca" everyone is killing themselves over and paying 4grand a piece for it
    I would find it immensely funny to see people spending that much for a "royal blue chewbacca" only to find out later they got hosed and they actually bought a cookie monster instead.
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

I meant by charactuture the little body big head figs I could not stand either.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Jonna
    My bad! I thought that you were talking about the stuffed animals.

So you are talking about the bobble heads then right? I don't think they're that bad.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

this thread is too funny.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D