View Poll Results: Which of these THREE is your favorite SW movie?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Phantom Menace

2 4.26%
  • A New Hope

29 61.70%
  • Return of the Jedi

16 34.04%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

'AOTC' Won! Now which of these THREE is your favorite SW movie?

You wanted it, and you've got it: a way to rank the movies.

Our previous polls asked you to pick a favorite of all the films out there now. You picked THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!

But that did not RANK the movies as to which of them is our favorites "By What Order!"

Since a majority of the voters picked "Empire," we still had no idea what their next favorite movie was.

So then you chose amongst these:

The Phantom Menace
    Attack of the Clones
    A New Hope
    Return of the Jedi

Attack of the Clones won the next round!

A majority of those voting ranked "Clones" their second favorite Star Wars movie!

Now we're going to find out which movie comes in next?

The Phantom Menace
    A New Hope
    Return of the Jedi

Select your favorite and please post a quick note which one you chose at the very least. And the discussion continues...
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I pick ANH, as I mentioned earlier, ANH jumped to number 2 on my personal favorite list just below AOTC. ESB, TPM and ROTJ get 3rd, 4th and 5th respectively.

ANH should have won the last one so I'll have to vote for it in this one too. AOTC would have been my 3rd favourite.

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

I'm beginning to sound like a broken record (or CD if you prefer), but I gotta go with ANH...again. Hopefully it'll win this round at least! ANH was always my favorite, followed, in order, by ESB, ROTJ, AOTC, and TPM. What can I say, I like to live in the past!
    -Bob
    I am blind to the value of this pain...

I'm the first to vote ROTJ !
    ANH is a "better" film, but ROTJ is my favorite of the two! Mature Luke, the father / son reconciliation, Lando ! Yoda ! the Emperor . . .

Jonna
    I voted for A New Hope last time and I'll do it again. It is just a classic.

ANH is still my favorite. It seems like the 2nd poll's votes are very similar to the first poll's votes, only without ESB in the running. The graphs are very similar.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I like RotJ, and i probably will like Episode 3, because a lot happens (or has to happen ) in these movies.

Yes JediTricks, I'd agree with you.

Although I'd expect to see ANH and ROTJ battle it out much more fiercely in this poll.

I think what we're seeing here is

1) people only really cared which was the best (Empire) of course. Though that was the only poll advertised on the main site.

2) people who really like ANH better than Jedi were very impressed with Attack of the Clones and supported it as the next best. Now that they are free to vote amongst these three, nostalgia, combined with a lot of things like the set locations to the absence of Ewoks, to a larger role for Ben Kenobi and a totally ferocious Darth Vader all combine to make ANH an all-time fan favorite.

But it is interesting to note that certain movies probably have their die-hard supporters and the top 3 can remain unchanged even when pitted against each other.

Of course this contest is far from over and ROTJ can move ahead, but I tend to doubt it. TPM is getting so few votes that it may be an exercise in redundancy to pit it against ROTJ should ANH take this and it be all over.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.