Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation my idea for a final duel luke and vader

they can have this because we need a update from the ones in the cinema scene. luke can have his new lightsaber w/ removabel blade (metal lightsaber) and vader can have a removable hand...
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

And they both need lotsa articulation so you can put 'em into all sorts of fighting stances.

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

It would also be cool if they came with some sort of Emperor's throne room pack-in, like the new Bespin Duel Vader & Luke have the gantry pack-ins. They could come with those round control panel thingies.

Sorta like the attached pic, only the ones that get wider at the top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	controlpanel.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	2053  

Good traders/sellers: pthfnder89, jjreason, bobafett07728, TK421, Lord Tenebrous, DahrJin, baby 01, Lman316, jonboy, swfreaker

Thats a good idea forhekset. I think they should try to put more pack ins like that in all the figures. It makes me feel a little better about having to pay 6-7 bucks for a figure.

How about Luke comes with the control panel, Vader comes with the bridge with railing (so he can toss Palpy), and have a new Emperor with a cloth cape, articulated knees, force lightning, and his throne.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".

Originally posted by Rogue II
    How about Luke comes with the control panel, Vader comes with the bridge with railing (so he can toss Palpy), and have a new Emperor with a cloth cape, articulated knees, force lightning, and his throne.
    Awesome idea

Well, here's my design for an Ultimate Luke Jedi Knight. I designed him to be usable for pretty much any scene in ROTJ. Almost every joint is a ball-joint (except for the wrists and waist) so that he could be put in plenty of action poses as well as neutral ones. My Luke also has four different hands: ungloved, damaged ungloved, gloved, and gloved posed (for when he looks at his hand after cutting off Vader's; I love that scene ). I kinda ran out of space on the page but I wanted to add a small magnet in the belt so you can hang the metal hilt from it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jediluke.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	119.1 KB 
ID:	2060  
    "A gift from god may sear unready
    fingers." --Octavia E. Butler

Star Wars Action Figure Reviews
    http://starwars.carrotnetwork.com

quite the artist we have here!
    I like your thinking
    With one wing, one can only fly in circles

mista_carrot,

I've seen 2 of your sketches now, and your work is pretty awesome.
    Yo momma. That's right, I said "yo momma".