Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    I always thought a new Indy movie (or trilogy) with a young Indy, Marion, Sallah, and Professor Ravenwood would be cool to see.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

And what happened when Sean Connery did return to the role?

Any thoughts on the title for Indy4? I have my money on Indiana Jones and the Midlife Crisis.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

Indiana Jones and the Search for the Last Buck

I get a bad feeling from this, Indy works because of great elements and part of that is the era he's in.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Should there be a 4th Indy movie?

Let me put it to you this way:

Superman IV: The Quest for Peace
    Batman & Robin
    Alien: Ressurection
    Lethal Weapon 4
    Highlander: Endgame
    Star Wars Episode 1 :The Phantom Menace

E.P.,

how do you know indy 4 will be set inthe 1950's? it wasn't in the link IJG posted.

Previous interviews with all the major players (Harry, Steve, George) have said the movie will reflect Indy's age being in his 50's. Since Indy was born in 1899, the film would then have to take place in the 50's. George also once said the entire Indy series (both the TV show and the movies) would be sort of a history of the first half of the 20th century.

I heard a rumor a while ago that Indy would have to team up or rescue his brother. They mentioned that Tom Selleck was in talks.
    Now this sounds too much of a fan started rumor since he was originally cast as Indy, but I heard from a fairly reputable site. Of course they could have been mislead as well.

I think this movie will be great, especially with the return of Marian and Willy, even if for only one scene.

I was watching The Fox Report last night and in the G Block they reported that Sean Connery was coming back to Indy 4.Anyone have the article or see this too??
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Originally posted by Master Goeweins
    I heard a rumor a while ago that Indy would have to team up or rescue his brother. They mentioned that Tom Selleck was in talks.
    Now this sounds too much of a fan started rumor since he was originally cast as Indy, but I heard from a fairly reputable site. Of course they could have been mislead as well.

Supposedly it has been confirmed by Lucas that Indy is going to have a son in this one. Maybe that was where the brother rumor came from.

http://movies.go.com/movies/I/indian...001/index.html
    Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
    ~SK