Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    IMDB reports that Ford muscled to get Calista Flockhart a role in the movie. Hard to believe that this is the same franchise that started with Raiders...

Ugh, Thrawn just told me about that Flockhart thing, that'd be simply repellant unless they can pull off a blind-sider on this... and I really don't see that happening.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks
    Ugh, Thrawn just told me about that Flockhart thing, that'd be simply repellant unless they can pull off a blind-sider on this... and I really don't see that happening.
    Ugh..Why did SHE have to be in there.. Hopefully,Flockhart is not in a leading roll,I think her acting stinks.:happy:
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

howard stern played an interview of ford promoting K-19, and ford denied the flockhart rumor. then howard went back to making fun of ford for being so boring in interviews.

Thumbs down Flockhart will lead....

Harrison said no flockahrt - no deal, so she will lead.

I am a huge IJ fan, and I used to have an IJ collectibles website 5 years ago. I have all the vintage toys, books, comics and on and on....bad news though....

Harrison Ford Casts Doubt On Indiana Jones Sequel

Despite official announcements from producer George Lucas about an Indiana Jones sequel - Harrison Ford cannot guarantee the movie will definitely be made. The Hollywood veteran is set to reprise his role as the archeologist in Indiana Jones 4 in 2005 in the Steven Spielberg-directed flick - but Ford admits he's concerned about the script. Harrison explains, "Well, it's official that we have an ambition to make the film, but unless we get a script that we're all happy with, I don't think it's sure that will happen. So, I'm very happy about the fact that we've all committed to a certain idea, and we're developing it and hoping it will be fruitful."
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

If you haven't seen it, this was posted Monday over at StarWars.Com:

Lucas on Indy IV (June 24, 2002)

Frank Darabont has been selected to write the screenplay for a fourth Indiana Jones movie, based on a story by George Lucas. Steven Spielberg will once again direct, Lucas will be the executive producer, and Harrison Ford will star in the film. Frank Marshall will again serve as producer.

"I'm excited to be able to revisit a character I created a generation ago," Lucas said. "Steven, Harrison and I have wanted to do this for some time, and this feels like the right moment."

In addition to the earlier three films, Lucas created The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, a multi-award winning television series. Darabont wrote several episodes of the series. He also wrote the screenplays for, and directed, The Shawshank Redemption and The Green Mile.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Thumbs up Darabont!

Darabont is the jewel in the crown here.
    The Shawshank Redemption is one of the few perfect films ever made and Green Mile is also awesome.

Haven't seen Majestic - heard only bad things.

Now if he could only muscle his way into writing E3.
    For my Star Wars TV List go here
    Viddy Well my Malcolm McDowell/Clockwork Orange Tribute site

New Indy movie's name

Its called "Indiana Jones and the Fight for the Aged Pension"

If Indy has a son it should be Me.
    The Truth Is Out There - Please Insert Disk 1

-Yeah, shes mine