Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wallpaper

wallpaper

I was just wondering if anyone out there has created their own Star Wars wallpaper and if they'd be willing to show it off to the rest of us.

Here's one I made for 1024 x 768
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swsaga.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	138.2 KB 
ID:	2056  
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!

Nice one. I have wanted to do something similar to that for a while but could never find high-quality pics of all the posters.

Here's the wallpaper I'm using now which I posted in another thread. If someone could help me out with getting rid of those stupid little SW.com logos, it would be great.

http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums...=&postid=93470
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

[font=courier]yep, I'll give it a try Big B.[/font]

Originally posted by Jason B
    [font=courier]yep, I'll give it a try Big B.[/font]
    Thanks, Jason, I don't know why I didn't just ask you in the first place.
    "To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence… When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." - C.S. Lewis

uh...I'm running into trouble. it looks too clean. the images are all distorted, and you can see where im cloning out the text, because it's all smooth. you dont notice the distortion as much when you're zoomed out, but when you zoom in, you can see it. it's pretty much like watching a low-quality video file, looks good small, terrible big.
    is this a smaller version of a large one, or is the full-size one? if it's a smaller one, then email me the fullsize one.

The one I posted above is the 1024x768 one, my desktop is 800x600. I was going to resize it down after the logos were removed.

ok, got it. ill post an 1024 version, and an 800 version.
    #1:1024x768:

Name:	bigb.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	250.1 KB 
ID:	2057  

#2 800x600:

Name:	bigbsmall.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	2058  

That's awesome!! Thanks, bro!

not a problem.
    Last edited by Jason B; 05-31-2002 at 07:16 PM.