Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Question What Should Lego Do Next?

What new sets do all of you wish Lego will release? Other then the AT-AT. I know most of you want that, but what other sets? Me, I wish they'll make a AT-TE, Dooku's Solar Sailor, a large Naboo Royal Starship. And playsets. A good small playset would be that Forward Command Post from AOTC. Include 1 or 2 Clone Troopers and, maybe Yoda, and there you go. I also wish Lego wouldn't make us all wait a entire year before seeing new sets.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

Personally I've always been fond of Jabba's palace. I would like a set based on that. If you included the Rancor it could be fairly large. I also think it'd be cool to have the second Leia minifig as the one in a bounty hunter disguise. Another would be a Star Destroyer, maybe abought the same size as the Tantive IV.

I like those ideas. Lego would mostlikely release the Rancor seperately from the palace set. I don't think the Rancor would be made of bricks, it would probably be a large figure. like that Rock Raiders Rock Monster.

I think Lego could do a great Naboo Palace, like the Adventurers Mummys Tomb. And they could also do add-ons. Like what they did for the Harry Potter line.

The more I think about it, the more I want to see Jabba's Palace. They could do a modular Jabba's Palace set like the HP sets. One large set with more smaller sets to add-on, to the larger one. Oh man, that would be awesome.
    "I'm a simple man, trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango Fett

LET'S GO PENS!!!! LET'S GO PENS!!!!

I'd love environments, really good "playset"-style environments.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yea, they definitely need to do more diverse playsets. Jabbas palace, the cantina, Echo Base, the Death Star, arena, etc. would all be awesome.
    The force will be with you- always...

My vote would be something with Lando, something with Jabba and a AT-AT along with the nubian ship in EP2 that padme and anakin had.
    "War not make one great"- Jedi Master Yoda "The Empire Strikes Back"

You know what else I'd like to see Lego do? I'd like to see them revist ships like the X-wing and Snowspeeder and Y-wing and such, go back and make new sets that take a different direction than the originals on mini-figure vehicles - more accuracy and more little features, but less extras.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

More ships. But at reasonalbe prices. I'd get that Clone ship had it been for the 90 bucks they want for it. Now if it was 45 bucks....hmmmmmm that changes everything......

maybe more Endor diorama set with At-At and landing base

Best they can do is give us the right-scaled-pilots for the UCS-Ships. In the "Lego-Belville"-style (3 3/4 inch, full bendable, real colored skin, clothes). And then all the other characters.
    Attached Images Attached Images