Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Is the Mace Windu TRU figure worth anything?

Is the Mace Windu Episode 2 TRU exclusive figure worth anything?

It's worth about the time it took you to write that. He has a big dumb grin on his face. I don't like it, no sir, not at all.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

$20 in TRU credit if you return him. Honestly, there were a lot of these on the shelves I saw yesterday (2 different stores) and not one of them showed any signs of interested buyers. This one is probably gonna be acceptable to the 12" crowd, but nothing hot or rare.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Yeah, we went early this morning to TRU (after raiding the grand opening of a Micro Center here in MI) and found like 10 12" Maces out of a total 15 12" figures. Couple obis and anis 12". No clone troopers which made me glad I grabbed one last week.

Also it appears today was the day they restocked SW stuff because there were TONS of Bespin Vader, Luke, Final Jango, and Mace. No bloody stump Luke though. Over 10 Luke's and not a single bloody version.

Give it a year or so, then 12" Mace may be worth a bit more. It's only just been released, so stores will take time to get there full shipments.

At the moment, It's only worth what you paid for it.
    TK6540 of the UK Garrison

My friend juz bought his 12" Mace Windu from a local Toyz shop at a discounted price. If you've bought yours at full price......you're screwed...... Apparently, it's a TRU figure only in the US but quite common elsewhere.
    The only way to get rich from Toyz is to
    setup your own Toyz Factory!

Is 12" Mace worth getting?

All my Toys'R'Us have the 12" Exclusive Mace Windus in stock and I'm battling over weather I should get one or not. I really love the Episode I Mace and it's only $19.95. Is it worth getting?

Oppinions? Comments?
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, I really wouldn't mind having some info on this one too. I don't usually collect the 12", but this time around, I'm definitely getting Dooku and Plo (if he looks decent), but I have been thinking about getting a Mace, Yellow Clone Trooper, Ki-Adi, and now I'm starting to think I should have grabbed that Ultimate Villian Jango when I had the chance.
    But I'd like to hear about the Mace too .

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

The TRU Mace Windu is kinda cool. Basically, the only differences between him and the Ep1 Mace are his boots, lightsaber and a real-scan, dopey-looking grin head. He's worth picking up if you don't have the Ep1 Mace, but honestly, I liked the Ep1 Mace better.
    Hope that helps.
    btw, the Ultimate Villain Jango IS AWESOME, everyone that sees him should buy him!!!
    -J

Originally posted by JediJeff77
    The TRU Mace Windu is kinda cool. Basically, the only differences between him and the Ep1 Mace are his boots, lightsaber and a real-scan, dopey-looking grin head. He's worth picking up if you don't have the Ep1 Mace, but honestly, I liked the Ep1 Mace better.
    Hope that helps.
    btw, the Ultimate Villain Jango IS AWESOME, everyone that sees him should buy him!!!
    -J
    Thanks for the info on the Ep2 Mace. I think the only reason I really wanted to pick it up is because he has a cool lookin' lightsaber. I don't know what's up with these grinnin' figures...

And about the Jango.... D'OH!

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59