Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Angry I'll never be able to find Chewy or Han

Because of the case assortment:
    2x Obi-Wan (Jedi Starfighter Pilot)
    1x Chewbacca (Cloud City Capture)
    1x Han Solo (Endor Raid)
    2x of each of the Bespin wave (Luke, Vader, Jango, Mace)
    I'll never be able to find Han or Chewy because of this 1 of each figure in 1 box deal. This really fries my apple.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

I think Hasbro enjoys doing this to us. They like packing new figures 1 per case just to make us hunt for them.
    But Dooku Fett, you've got friends on this board, and we'll keep an eye out in our areas for them.

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Not to mention, the next case assortment will probably have 2 Han's and 2 Chewie's, and only 1 Obi-Wan. So in the wise words of the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.. "Don't Panic!"

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I'll never be caught up with all these new figs coming out every week or so.

I'm not even caught up with the April 26th figs yet, I've only got 10 of them, and no new releases.
    Last edited by Battle Droid; 06-01-2002 at 01:26 PM.

Hasbro, Would you PLEASE stop screwing up the assortments. Didn't you learn anything from the Episode 1 mishaps? Mace and Jango are starting to clog the shelves already at Toys R Us. And I may not even want the Obi-Wan Pilot figure. I am very upset with this.
    The power of the force

Jebus Hasbro!
    I'm like up to my neck in Mace's over here, and now they wanna send more, and jip us on Han's and Chewies?
    While I do want Obi-Wan, Han and Chewie are some of the coolest figures I've seen in a while and I dont think iv'e anticpated figures as much as these two recently.
    to Hasbro.
    I'm sure eventually I'll find Han and Chewie. But thats not soon enough.

Not with THAT attitude you won't
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Hey at least my Wal*Mart will see the Bespin wave again. One time, it had 5 million FB Jangos, 1 or 2 GR Maces, and 1 or 2 BD Darths. No Lukes, though. I got 0 of said figures.
    DookuFett, I hate when my apples get fried

Wow! Now I know where all the figures that I can't find are! Over by everyone else! I've been trying for the past two weeks almost every day to get a Mace Windu and FB Jango Fett, but had no luck! And I definately can't find any of the Bespin wave either. When can I expect shipments in my neck of the woods?
    Padme wants some Jedi Juice!

Yikes!!! I still can't find Palpatine and Puhr and 3 new ones are coming out!!!! The well of new figs hath run dry locally, so I'm sure I'll be hunting for these as much as I did for Dooku. What's the deal with that? Why not make them so everyone can find them? It's not as if I'm going to buy seconds, thirds and fourths of the peg warmers so I can feel like I'm getting something on these jaunts :-(
    Giddy-up!