Palpitine, Reincarnated Sith creature??

It has been said that Palpitine has cloned himself many times, but does that mean it was the same body? Some people in my circle think he was an actuall Sith creature and that is why he is so powerful.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

who's in your circle.
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

As in...
    Sith creature = Dark Side
    Midichlorians = Light Side
    ??
    Hmm...

Let's see what EMPEROR PALPATINE spells as an anagram:
    "Al ain't more pepper"
    "Pro pine paler meat"
    "Empart pain eloper"
    "Mirror tan eat apple pen"

Does that help?
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

My circle, Walking SW encyclopedias.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Question

Hey scruffziller; is Corran Horn a member of your circle? That's a SSG inside joke. As Luke said to Leia, "Ask me again sometime." Or if he didn't say it that way, the correct way then!

p.s. Here's a hint:Ask Corran Horn
    CU Later. Contracted Universe? Later. :(

LOL!!! Bel, you are just wrong, twisted and demented... I like that alot!!!
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

could a jedi be cloned... if a midiclorians are inside you,, not to start a midi debate but,, unless they were part of your genetic structure wouldn't they have to be cloned along with everything else? could the midi count in a clone be different than in a host? Could they leave? mutiply? are they of independant orgin?
    How's that work?
    Your signature here!

Well, since this is an EU board, I can use EU. Joruus C'baoth, the insane Jedi in the Thrawn Trilogy, was a clone and he was still powerful in the Force, so yes.
    "There is no pain where strength lies"-Darth Maul
    "You must join me, Obi-Wan, and together we will destroy the Sith!"-Count Dooku