Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Some people like them carded and some like them opened, while others just like certain figures, and then there is army building something totally cool if your into it. I'm all of the above.
    THANKS FOR THE AT-TE & FALCON HASBRO. NOW IT'S TIME FOR A LARGE TANTIVE IV!

I open all mine and only get duplicates of troops like storm, snow, scout, clones etc.

Oh yeah I did buy a lot of doubles (triples etc.) when they were selling off old POTF2 stuff cheap. I used them for customs.
    Charles Barkley:
    That's cold Obi-Wan

On the Bridge of my Super Star Destroyer... force-choking incompetent officers!
    Since I only collect the Classic Trilogy stuff, I only collect multiples of certain figures for my planned dioramas. If I need 6 stormtroopers for one diorama...then I allocate 6 stormtroopers of my collection to that diorama. I tally up all the figures that I need to complete all dioramas and then subtract that figure from what I actually have. This determines what I still need to get. I open everything...since I am on a limited budget...but someday it would be nice to go back and buy everything carded.
    "The darkside of the force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be...unnatural"

"Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son"