How many Star Wars songs did Weird Al make?

These are the only ones I know of:

Star Wars Cantina
    Yoda
    The Saga Begins

I know thee are others but I can't remember.

Also, did he do Yoda's Sunscreen?
    If Yoda is capable of kicking someone's @$$, imagine what a muppet could do!

Question

What's "Star Wars Cantina"? I only thought "Yoda" and "T.S.B." were his only SW songs.

I have heard that many people have written and made songs that were attributed to Weird Al, but they weren't his. Maybe?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

"Star Wars Cantina" is a good song, but Wierd Al didn't make it.

Wierd Al has only made "Yoda" and "The Saga Begins."

If you want, you can think of "I Think I'm Clone Now" as a Star Wars song too (even though he didn't write it for AOTC).

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!! Yea I am a huge Weird Al fan!!!!!
    I will think of I think I'm a Clone now as a SW Weird AL song. Who knows he should be having a new album coming out, he might do a I think I'm a Clone now 2002 for AOTC with a video and everything!!!!
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I just read on weirdal.com that he just started a new album. Oh, and UHF on DVD comes out today!
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Star Wars Cantina is by Mike Jonathon Davis
    http://www.geocities.com/madscientist2787

Question

Originally posted by Brave Sir Robin
    Star Wars Cantina is by Mike Jonathon Davis
    The lead singer of Korn?!? Wow; gotta hear that! Does he mumble in it?

Do you realize it's been over TWO YEARS since the website has updated the "Ask Al" section? There aren't ANY questions we could ask him since 6/2000?
    'It is always nice to see you, says the Besalisk at the counter... And instead I pour blue milk...' From "Dex's Diner" by Su-San Vega

Thanks to Al I no longer know the words to Lola by the Kinks.

Met him in a swamp down in dagobah...
    [font=verdana]Madness take its toll. Please have exact change[/font]
    [font=verdana]Life's short and hard like a bodybuilding elf... - Blood Hound Gang [/font]
    I'm a trendy tote bag!