Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    If I can pick only 30 you say?

Well, 3 is even tougher, but I'll try:

Hermie Odel - he'd look real nice next to Amanaman and Ephant Mon!

Gargan - another must have. She almost made it in the vintage line, but exsists only as a prototype

Jabba (ROTJ style) - having all these cool aliens is great, but if we don't have an awsome version of the main man himself, what's the point!

Three figures, huh? What three figures could be made that would allow me to stop collecting SWAF and die happy and content?

Well, when the vintage line went kaputt, there were several figures never made that I wanted to see. This was when resculpts were out of the question. They were Han Stormtrooper, Removable Helmet Vader, Sandtrooper, and Ephant Mon. So far three of these have been made and one is one the way. However, IMHO, the Removable Helmet Vader and Han Stormtrooper we have leave a lot to be desired, so:

Removable Helmet Vader resculpt with: double cloth capes, bendable knees, and POTJ sculpting accuracy.

Han Stormtrooper with: much more accurate sculpting, Trash Compactor pole, blaster.

And my last choice, assuming Ephant Mon looks amazing, would be Kithaba, the other Klatooinian skiff guard. Because I just can't get enough of them funky aliens!

Originally posted by bigbarada
    However, IMHO, the Removable Helmet Vader and Han Stormtrooper we have leave a lot to be desired, so:

Removable Helmet Vader resculpt with: double cloth capes, bendable knees, and POTJ sculpting accuracy.
    Have to agree with you, I always wanted a better Removable helmet vader which is correct to size with bbetter detail and heaps of articulation
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Rappertunie? Rappertunie! Rappertuinie! By Georgie-poo I think I've got it-whats his name? *looks up* oh! RAPPERTUNIE!

Sing the praises of Rappertunie!
    "Two in the box, ready to go, we be fast, and they be slow!"
    Check out my art at The Terrace Room!

Thumbs up

1. ROTJ Jabba the Hutt
    2 Yarna D'al Gargan
    3. Imperial Dignitary
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

1. Tonika sisters
    2. Yarna
    3. super detailed/super articulated Boba Fett and/or Darth Maul

I would like to add to my collection the following:

Admiral Ozzel
    General Veers/Hoth Gear-carded
    Snowtrooper (re-tooled)
    Imperial Dignitary(s) (maybe a 2-pk)
    Emperor's Royal Guard (re-tooled)
    Imperial Scanner Crew Member (carded)

And my long time favorite the trash compactor creature (I forgot it's name) but it would be great to have this figure. I still have the original. But I don't know if I would purchase a playset just for the creature?

Personally I'm just silly for aliens and droids. Narrowing the playing field to a mere three is a tough call, but here are three must-have favorites:

Dice Ibegon
    Feltipern Trevagg
    Hem Dazon

Ok, so there are no droids. I couldn't decide on one of the above three I liked any less than the others. CZ-3 would have made the cut as a droid representative, however.
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.

1.Articulated Jar Jar Binks with sea clam
    2.Holograph Palpatine
    3.Han Solo - Endor with cape and bombs
    GNT
    ''
    You fool, my reach is far greater than the Jedi.Only a Sith can wield the force over such a great distance.'' - Darth Sidious

Originally posted by GNT

1.Articulated Jar Jar Binks with sea clam
    2.Holograph Palpatine
    3.Han Solo - Endor with cape and bombs
    SEA CLAM?

Did I miss something?
    "Does the name "Dingo" mean anything to you?" - Jedi Boulton to DingoDad at the October Dallas ComiCon.