Has anyone seen an EP2 figure on the wrong card?

I am still looking to hear of someone who has found a EP2 figure on the wrong card. Any of these out there?

I have seen a Deluxe Jango Fett on a Deluxe Mace Windu card but that is it.
    Talk Show Host Interviewing Joker: “Your said to have only killed about 600 people Joker. Now don’t take this the wrong way but I think you’ve been holding out on us.”

Joker: “I don’t keep count. I’m going to kill everyone in this room.”

I actually haven't seen any like that. I've heard about that happening, and somewhat more frequently than ever before, but I haven't seen one yet.

End.
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

I've seen a few incorrect bubble inserts, but not cardbacks.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Nope never seen that happen up here in Canada.

I have seen lightsabres on the bottom of the inside of the bubble packagin but that's it.
    "Necessity is the mother of invention" - MGS2

I saw a Dexter Jettster figure in a Luminara Unduli package. Did not buy it because I'm not really into errors.

nope nothin'
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!