Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Go to Your Local KB Toys !!!

I just came back from KB and I got the Clone Commander they had tons upon tons of these things more of the Red than the Yellow. The Yellow one seemes the most hard to get. And I finally got the Orn Free Taa wave too!! So go check at your local KB!!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

i was at mine today and they said they couldnt open their new figures until tomorrow? did they just get put out?

my mom was there today nothing. so i asked her to get me a fourth geonosian warrior.
    Gambit: What's up guys? Tell me, why are you such losers?

Toad: Because the X-Men are winners. It all balances out.

Gambit to Brotherhood
    X-Men Evolution
    Season Three Episode 34

Yeah I have been hearing that KBs has been getting some goodies in lately... I'm going tomorrow.... I need 10 more figures to be caught up to # 40 in the checklist.......
    PLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE E let there be something new there!!!!! PLLEEEESSSEEEEE!!!!!
    SUPER BATTLE DROIDS RULE YA FOOL!

I went to KB today and saw more pegwarmers and pegwarmers. I do however applaud them for pricing their figures at $5.99. I would never stop there if their figures were a buck or two more than every other store, like they usually are. Thanks KB. ( :
    "The dark side clouds everything. Impossible to see, the future is. But this I am sure of - do their duty the Jedi will." --Yoda from Attack of the Clones.

I was pretty lucky this past week at KB Toyworks. Found 2 Massiffs, an Endor Rebel Soldier, a Qui-Gon, and they had Orn, but I had already had him by that point. They also had the Red and Yellow Clone Troopers, and the next day they were gone. Now I want a Yellow Trooper - I keep doing that :P (I missed out on the Ultimate Villian Jango that way too).
    Today I went in to check, just in case, and they had a Yoda and a Dooku. Again, I already had them, but that's better than some of the other stores. Wal*Mart and KB seem to be doing the best. I'm just done with KMart - I won't go there anymore, unless I'm out of town.

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

Cool. I'll have to check out KB tomarrow... or today....whatever.
    Dooku Fett's Star Wars Site

“If you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. But I don’t have the time.”
    -Chris Farley from Tommy Boy

"She's gone from suck to blow."
    -Zanders from Spaceballs

You guys been using that $3 off cupon at K B? You get three figs for $4.99 each basicaly. I'm going tomorrow to use it!

You know the last parking spot furthest from here? Well I'm one spot beyond that!

Re: Go to Your Local KB Toys !!!

Originally posted by The True Maul
    I just came back from KB and I got the Clone Commander they had tons upon tons of these things more of the Red than the Yellow. The Yellow one seemes the most hard to get. And I finally got the Orn Free Taa wave too!! So go check at your local KB!!!!

Are these Clone Commanders 4" or 12" Figures?