Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

StarWars.Com Cargo Bay Lists New Basic Figures

Of course they were wrong in the past about a few things, but they now list the following figures to be avaliable later this year. All of these have been on the rumored list for this year, as well as early Hasbro lists.

Clone Trooper: Republic Gunship Pilot
    Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle
    Jango Fett: Slave 1 Pilot
    Lott Dodd: Neimoidian Senator
    Tusken Raider w/ Massiff
    Watto: Mos Espa Junk Dealer

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I hope to God that is correct, it looks like they've corrected everything.

There's an Unleased Darth Tyrannus listed also.

Re: StarWars.Com Cargo Bay Lists New Basic Figures

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    Of course they were wrong in the past about a few things, but they now list the following figures to be avaliable later this year. All of these have been on the rumored list for this year, as well as early Hasbro lists.

Clone Trooper: Republic Gunship Pilot
    Destroyer Droid: Arena Battle
    Jango Fett: Slave 1 Pilot
    Lott Dodd: Neimoidian Senator
    Tusken Raider w/ Massiff
    Watto: Mos Espa Junk Dealer

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    I like all of those listed, but I'm really liking the Tusken with Massiff. Now I'm wondering if I should take my other Massiff back so I won't have two of the same (lucky I didn't open it yet). I didn't want two of the same fighting over the Rancor with Luke bone - it just looks weird with the exact same pose. But the Cargo Bay could be wrong, or they might just put the same Massiff in with the Tusken.
    Oh, decisions, decisions.

End .
    They call them fingers, and yet they don't fing. Noodle that one for a while.
    "Logic dictates we haul @$$." - Mego Spock from Twisted Toyfare Theater; Issue #59

The massiff better come with a Bantha bone for 2 of them to fight over!

If the Tusken Raider's massiff is different, just use the two different ones for the same scene and put the rest in the background. I plan on getting the Massiff w/ Geonosians anyways for the Geonosians.

Isn't the gunship pilot a deluxe fig with the bubble cannons?

Hope the droideka is good, at least now I won't have to hunt around for E1 ones. Hope they at least corrected the middle "eye", on both Droideka figs they made it to short so he's looking at the ground while really it's supposed to be long and curve out for him to see straight ahead.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

Yeah they better fix the Droideka middle eye! And one better fold up.

Originally posted by LTBasker

Isn't the gunship pilot a deluxe fig with the bubble cannons?

Hope the droideka is good, at least now I won't have to hunt around for E1 ones. Hope they at least corrected the middle "eye", on both Droideka figs they made it to short so he's looking at the ground while really it's supposed to be long and curve out for him to see straight ahead.
    The Gunship Pilot is supposed to be a Basic figure LTB. The size of the bubble cannon is up in the air though. It may not actually be large enough for the trooper to fit in. Instead I think it will simply be about the size of the bubble turrets in the wings of the gunship vehicle, which look like they're about 1/2 proper scale, just like the rest of the ship.

I have about a dozen Droikekas from Ep1 so I hope they do something different with this new one. None of these new listed figures is interesting to me except Slave 1 Jango. That one I'm excited about
    Wha'choo talkin 'bout Hasselhoff?

Maybe the Bubble Turret with have a Mini-Me Clone Trooper sculpted inside it, or it may be removable.

True, pthfnder. I forgot about the sizing, most likely the cannons will be small and if they make it a snap together thing, then it could easily fit in the basic figure bubbles, oh well, least with that we don't have to pay double the price for one.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"