Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new jedi

Talking new jedi

we need a oppo rancis, a poof, and coleman, and duck head
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

Yeah Coleman so Jango can kill his sorry arse for replacing either Yarael or Yaddle.

And definately figs of Oppo, Yaddle, and Yarael.

i hate yaddle, never shall she be in my collection
    Duct Tape...the Force it is like. Both a light side and a dark side it has. Binds the universe together it does!

I'd also like to see an E2 version of Eeth, since the POTJ one is more EU considering Eeth was dressed differently in E2 and that figure can definitely not be passed off as scene-specific for E1.

Plus some other background Jedi with Battle/Super Battle Droid/Droideka pieces as little bonuses to litter the upcoming Arena playset with.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

saladins wrong, yaddle is awesome, its yoda in drag
    The force will be with you- always...

I want them all.
    "I have a bad feeling about this".

"Just when I remembered what it was,I forgot where I put it."

No we really need that jedi that tries to kill dooku in the arena then gets shot by jango and falls to his death!

If you guys want these figs so bad, this should be in the "Dear Hasbro" section, which is where I am sending it.

I would love to see the entire Jedi Counsel, and a Jocasta Nu as well, with the bust of Dooku as a pack in
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

We also need the Jedi kids, especially the one that is Shaak Ti's species and the other one that looked Trandoshan.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

ya i hope there's a new eeth koth.