Page 11 of 32 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    I saw them at KB in Woodfield as well. I broke down and got Djas. Target in Arlington Heigts had Dooku, Obi-Wan pilot wave, Nexu. Target in Shaumburg had Orn Frae Taa too.

I think I got the bug again, as I picked up 3 figures today, and I thought I wouldn't get anymore. Oh well...
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

kb woodfield had only teemtoo & djas
    toys r us woodfield had jack crap
    target on mecham had orn fre taa wave
    target in niles had jack crapniles toys r us had about 25 of the han's,chewbacca's and obi-wan's
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

JCPenny @ Woodfield had about 10 of each Wampa & Forest SW playskool sets. Everywhere else I looked had not a damn thing!
    Thanks for the heads up on the playskool stuff KIDD! By the way, the stuff @ JC is all the way in the back corner of the infant section by the strollers.

Wal-Mart on Meecham had Djas and Palpy. They also had a Castle Greyskull!!! (Well, they did, its mine now.) They also had a lot of 12in Jangos.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Walmart in St. Charles had djas, palp, orn free ta wave , jango room alarms and 12" jangos. TRU next door had SOS!

went out to lake geneva wisconsin they had the palpatine wave the chewbacca wave the bespin wave dooku,yoda i asked the lady there if star wars was a good seller she said yeah with kids not grown ups so if you need figures and don't mind travelin an hour and a half you can find them there

Walmart on Algonquin & Golf had yoda, dooku, palpy, djas, chewie, han, obi. Walmart in Mt. Prospect had same stuff minus yoda & dooku. Tons of han/chewie/obi wave.

Still no signs of Maul/Anakin wave yet.

I was just at Target in Palatine with my friend and they had the the Threepio and Yoda Deluxe figs. Naturally, I begged and whined til my friend bought them for me
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

found out every walmart got comp jorge sacul.... so start begging the dept mgr if you need one. Target in batavia had new 3PO and yoda no more left since the stocker checked the back ... the little green guy evaded me

I to was evaded by the master yoda "The Darkside clouds everything"! But managed to score a momc dlx 3po