Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    toys r us brickyard mall has unleashed vader,anakin and padme
    and a couple of x-wings
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Kidd already posted TRUs
    KB brickyard has playskool reek,wampa.forest 5 or 6 of each

Still nothing new. Walmart in Bridgeview appeared (for the last two weeks) as if they were going to reset their aisles - paper "maps" posted in every aisle indicating where the new stuff would go. Finally, yesterday they had new stock: Orn/Endor/Palpatine stuff all with smashed blisters. Real nice.

Walmart in Rolling Meadows had condensed their SW stuff into less than half the space it had before.

Yea, it seems that it's already X Mas time as far as the stores are concerened. That means Star Wars is going to have to share space with LOTR and Harry Potter. I don't care, I love both these movies. As long as the Star Wars stuff is stocked full and with current stuff, then nothing else really matters.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Saw a couple teemto a meijers today in elgin around 4pm

TRU on Golf in Schaumburg had all 5 Unleashed and few X Wings
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

tru in st charles has all unleashed figs as well as xwings

Ok ive been thinking about this for awhile now for all the people still missing sacul i am going to raffle 1 off if anyone is interested email me and i will give you all the details i need to get a good demand going so as i can do this raffle like i said email me for more info

I'd be careful Kidd. This sort of thing is close to being illegal. I don't know or anything, but you couldn't just run a raffel out of your house and this is basically what you are doing. It's gambiling and that's not something you want to get caught doing. Just some advice. I'd do a little more thinking about this one .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

offer still stands