Page 16 of 32 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    Good luck, I'm sure you do fine .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

JORGE SACUL RAFFLE

RAFFLE IT!!!!

Illegal?!?!

yeah... youd really be lookin at some hard time for raffling an ACTION FIGURE.... could be 20 years in the hole as some hard-timers b*tch

seriously.... no one will bust you..

raffle the thing....

we all want it.... you want to give it away

GO FOR IT!!

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

like i said the raffle stands email me @ kidd54331@aol.com for more details
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Re: JORGE SACUL RAFFLE

I appreciate your sarcasim, but I was being serious. People got in trouble for Raffeling off Tickle Me Elmos when they were hot. This is no differnt. Plus, he's getting money for nothing and it's a form of gambiling. If you don't report that money you get for it on your taxes that's considered fraud. Sure no one is going to report you, but many eyes use the internet and who know who's watching??? Still go for it dude!

Originally posted by Flembar
    RAFFLE IT!!!!

Illegal?!?!

yeah... youd really be lookin at some hard time for raffling an ACTION FIGURE.... could be 20 years in the hole as some hard-timers b*tch

seriously.... no one will bust you..

raffle the thing....

we all want it.... you want to give it away

GO FOR IT!!

If you want to find it you have to shop.

Lunchtime hunt: Found Anakin TA at Target on Rand (south of Palatine Rd.) lying on the shelf near the pegs, but no Mauls. Got last Anakin. They also had the carded action fleet for those looking.

Also, TRU on Rand (north of Palatine) had five or so X-Wings. Lastly, if anyone still cares, the same TRU seems to have unearthed some Ep1 cases. They had a wire bin full of CommTech readers ($2 ea.) near the Saga display, and had another bin near one of the registers with Ep1 Mace/Tarpals/Ody/OOM-9 figs ($2 ea.)

Kidd good offer. The rest of you... why are you always so negative? I used to never post here cause of all the crap and in fighting contained in this post. If you want get off your dead ***** and hunt otherwise don't rag on somebody else who hunts and finds! Yes, I think jagoff is a word!

Talking LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!

picture 1:happy:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails watto with receipt.jpg