Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    I didn't think that those were even out yet. Where did you get them at?
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

check the receipt kb
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Your KB is better than mine. They are just now getting the Palpy and Puhr figs in. I usually have to rely on Wal-Mart.
    Thanks to the too numerous to list traders here who have made my collection a bit more complete!!

"Are we ashamed of our own fate, or play the fool for our own sake?"

where are you from?
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Is it me or does it seem like Chicago is one of the last cities to get figures. It doesn't really bother me because I am patient and it is hard to keep up sometimes with what is available (teachers budget and all). Am I underestimating how many collectors are in this market?

Apparently the "force" always seems to be with KIDD though. I think he must go to the best KB in the world. Congrats. Hey all, what stores are receiving product early? TRU may be one of the last. I am still finding all the figures I picked up at midnight in April.

Talking

KIDD, since you are one of my favorite collectors that I have met here, I think I can get away with saying YOU SUCK!

While KIDD is striking gold, most of us are relegated to TRU dusting off old EP1 boxes and trying to still make a buck off this old stuff.

TRU on Cicero in Bridgeview Friday afternoon had a bin FULL of Darth Maul with Speeder (at least 50 of them!) for $4.98, and another bin stuffed with Lego Unltimate Collector TIE Interceptors for $69.97.

KB at Woodfield: NOTHING new...Target on MEacham...NOTHING new (I have yet to see a real live accessory pack in person anywhere) TRU on Golf...XWings and Unleashed...I am beginning to not like this hobby!
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Kidd wich KB did you score the 4 new ones at? Did they have any more? Help us out, so we can get in the car and get some new figures finally
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

KMart on Meacham & Biesterfield has the two-packs. Some had Yoda if you're interested.