Page 19 of 32 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    kb toys in the H.I.P had ki-adi and teemto last night as of 9:00pm
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

if anyone needs the new maul or ki-adi,teemto or the new anakin let me know i have extras
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

Lunchtime Hunt: Walmart on Rand had a boat-load of Djas/Palpy/Massiff as well as older stuff (Han/Chewie/Endor mostly). Target on Rand had nothing. TRU on Rand had nothing and they've moved most of their SW stuff back to the action figure section.

Forgot to mention in my previous post (though somewhat OT), went to see AOTC on Saturday with my 4-yr old at the $2 theater. Crappy sound, but it was still fun. Picked up a Yoda/Jango Kamino 2-pack at KMart on the way home. He wanted a Yoda & Dooku, and he got fixated on Jango when we got to the store. That night, he gave is Deluxe Jango to his 2-yr old sister: "I don't need it anymore".

Target in Crestwood had one Teemto last night.
    Walmart in Rolling Meadows today: nothing.
    TRU on Golf in Schaumburg: nothing, other than X-Wings.
    Target on Meacham in Schaumburg: nothing.

There is nothing of note in Virginia.

We will keep an eye out. I can tell you of a few things that are no longer prevalent; (duh) Yoda's, Dooku's, Bloody Luke's (I got one), and all the other Jedi Knights (other than Shaak Ti, and Plo Koon). Obviously, they may have over produced "Fett" items, because that is all we see out here.

u156446, you know the deal...

Hey, who let that guy from Virginia in here? Must be lost.

Lunchtime hunt: Walmart on Rand - same story as my 8-27 post. Target on Rand - Deluxe C-3PO (x3), Deluxe Yoda (x1 - hurry!), and Action Fleet Micro Machines. TRU on Rand - nothing.

I'm not sure if I've helped anyone, but more than me, it's KIDD who finds the figures first. Whether or not anyone else gets to the stores in time to find what he's left behind I don't know.

I just post when I find SOMETHING that SOMEONE may need. I think my posts represent about 20% of the actual stores I hit. It's just that there really isn't much out there right now.

Watch the post padding.
    Last edited by sith_killer_99; 08-29-2002 at 04:12 PM.
    May the force be with you.

Post Padding? ok, thanks...whatever. <steps around load of B.S.> Anyways, nowhere near Woodfieldhad anything today that i could find...although who knows who got there before me?
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"