Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast
    Hey all. Just found the newest wave of Action Fleet Vehicles. Dooku's Solar Sailer, AT-TE and N1 Starship. Also found the flying Geonosian warrior and 12" Super Battledroid. The problem is I don't collect 12" or Action Fleet. They looked pretty sweet though. All of these finds were at Targets in Northbrook & Gurnee. Wish I'd see some new 3 3/4" Action Figures.

icatch9, Nice find on the TC-14 and R2-B1. I had to buy R2-B1 on Ebay(read: overpriced).
    Slow and steady doesn't win the action figure distribution race, but it sure makes the eBay idiots think they have ULTRA-, MEGA- RARE figures.

Thanks for the Kudos vader_62. I've had strange luck when it comes to finding things. I find figures like those when I shouldn't and have the hardest time finding figues that are new a easy to find for most others. Oh, well. I get everything sooner or later, and I'm lucky I can buy the stuff when I find it. No complaints from me .

I found a newer way (new to me old to some) of Ki Adi, Teemeto, Darth Maul, Massif w/ Tuskin, and TA Anakin at KB in Mattson on Lincoln Highway. That's all that I've found new in the longest time.
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Accessory sets at Target

Ladies and Gentlemen....the wonderful Target on Elston had all of the Accessory sets today (finished my set with the Endor set finally). No new figures noticed though....

Landmark Target had accessory sets, Naboo MM, and TA Anakin wave today. They also had discounted the Reek to 7.87. Golf Mill TRU had 2 Republic Gunships, and they still have 12'' Luke/ Taun Taun. That's all I found on my lunch run today.

Happy huntin'
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

I went to the Secret Grand Opening of the new Super Target in St. Charles last night. It was only open from 6pm-10pm yesterday. It was so secret that about 8,000 people where there. Needless to say it wasn't to secret. Everyone got 10% off of everything they bought (excluding produce and meat) so that was cool.

Anyway, they had the new Darth Maul and TA Anakin. Plus, plenty of accesory packs and Yoda Deluxe. Nothing to great but it was fun to go to a brand new store.

Where's this new Target? I'm just off of Randall and McDonald, and the only targets I know of our on Randall.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

its on north ave by the walmart and toys r us
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

we should take this over to gh there are alot of chicago people there with good finds www.galactichunter.com
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS]CENSORED X 5[/FONT]CENSORED X 5

I went over to GH and it's nice there, but it's the same as hear. Why do you promote that site? Why don't you tell all of those guys to come over to SSG? It just seems that you have some sort of interest in GH thats all.

Last night the Gurnee Target had 1 Lott Dodd and Watto both with Damaged package. TRU in Gurnee marked down thier Reeks to $10.00 and 25th Anniversary 2 packs to $10 (No Vader vs. Obi Wan). Had a couple of Anakin Sabers out of the boxes for $15.00. That's all that was new.

Kidd.... thanks for the tip on the new site.... but Im staying put too
    A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.