Page 30 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132 LastLast
    check my phone book?!

man oh man... that will require actually getting up off my ***** and looking something up in the phone book

way too much work for my lazy bones

anybody just know where one of these places is?

A death mark is not an easy thing to live with.

The only Suncoast I have seen since I moved here is in Randhurst Mall, which is at the intersection of Rand and 83
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"

Go to Yahoo.com and go to the yellow pages. It will prompt you to enter your address. Do that and then type in Suncoast in the search. It will give you all the suncoasts in a million mile radius. It will give you address, phone number, and milage from you house. It's great. It even will give you directions from your house. It's a whole lot more helpful than a phone book . Still go to your mall. Every mall has a Suncoast, except Woodfield .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

Boy oh boy. If you can't get up to get the phone book how are you going to get to the store to buy the Slave 1? Good luck!

its the looking thru the phone book that is tough

it requires actual mental energy

i can drive to the store in the same near daze i hypnotize myself into in front of the tv and computer each day

its the thinking part I dont like

Gotcha'. That makes sense, I think. Well if you pick one up let me know how much it was. It's kind of bugging me that I can't remember. I'm pretty sure it's 50% off. anyway, good luck finding a suncoast.

TRU in Joliet has a ton of the newer waves including Watto, Lott, Anakin, Maul and Padme pilot. I saw everything except Jango and Clone pilots. There are bins in the front and back of the store as well as the regular aisle of figures.

suncoast

checked out the local suncoast

I was summarily unimpressed.... I was trying to remember what kind of store suncoast was

it is a VIDEO store!

yeah.... they had some toys, but all of it was small stuff.... nothing bigger than an action figure... mostly spiderman junk

and they only had EP2 preview figures at the store I went to

I dont doubt that some suncoast someplace carries Slave 1.... but going to stores like that is too hit and miss for me

I will avoid in the future

oh well.... Ill just have to wait for the clearance sales at TRU

BTW... should we start a fall 2002 finds thread?

anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I got so many nasty emails for starting THIS one...but we can if you wish
    "I'm drinkin a soy latte, I get a double shot-ay, it goes into my bod-ay and you know I'm satisfied!"